Higgins's injury not as bad as first thought

les_glorieux

RDS is reporting that the injury to Canadiens forward Christopher Higgins is not as bad as first feared and he will accompany the team to Nashville for Thursday night's game.

Defenceman Craig Rivet will also accompany his teammates, but he is not expected to play in Nashville.

Source: HABS Inside/Out

Edited by les_glorieux

RDS is reporting that the injury to Canadiens forward Christopher Higgins is not as bad as first feared and he will accompany the team to Nashville for Thursday night's game.

Defenceman Craig Rivet will also accompany his teammates, but he is not expected to play in Nashville.

habsinsideout.com

YESSSSSSSSS!!!! :clap:

Edited by Wamsley01

Source: HABS Inside/Out

there is a god

I hate to dampen everyone's spirit, but just because he might play, doesn't mean he won't be affected. I hope I'm horribly wrong, but guys playing injured can't be expected to be nearly as awesome as they are at full health... I really really hope it's not going to affect him since as many said, his confidence and great play seems to be back. I'm just not as optimistic I suppose, considering everything the team's been through the last little while...