Three trades you'd like to see BG make by the Deadline

The-Habby2919

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure Begin lit that fire when he came back and the habs won zero games, and duh once again i think your living in some form of delusion of grandeur- just the comments about Samsonov working hard are beyond this world. He goes out there and flies every night- umm are you sure your mistaking Samsonov for Youppi or are you Youppi I could understand the paid mascot making those asinine comments.

Gaborik is our Kovalev wants money but is often injured. I don't understnd how you can make the comment Markov is a first line defenceman and then quickly say he's a nobody compared to Gaborik. Anyways your hilarious comments about Samsonov are just plain knee slapping- aren't you the guy that said that the Forsberg trade was a great trade for Nashville lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, now paint me that Daliesque picture of Sammy working this year

Yes immediate results should always be expected from players fresh off injuries. And how can you with a straight face claim I am living in a delusion of grandeur when you want everything for nothing? I can tell you don't watch the games by saying samsonov doesnt work hard, ask the habs fans here who works harder on a nightl basis kovalev or samsonov, you will get your answer.

Yes one of the most talented franchise players, with over a ppg is comparable to a lazy cancer who is over paid and lays blame on everyone around him. I do think that was a good trade for both teams, once forsburg gets rolling you might understand but I don't expect someone who doesnt even follow hockey to get it.

OK you have once again dodged my questions and avoided all my points, you are wasting my time so "lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" as you like to say.

ps. Could someone please tell me I havent been arguing with a 12year old? It sure feels like it.

Keith Thachuck for 3 high draft picks and Glen Metropolit- hmmmmm and according to some of our great habs fans in here all we can get for a Markov or a Souray is a third round draft pick and a bag of peanuts

hehehe ya I was thinking the same thing. With what is being paid for hired help, Gainey would be crazy to pass on a deal like TKACHUK'S. St. Louis made out like bandits and a deal like that would be good for

montreal if they felt they could still make the playoffs without Sheldon.

Yes immediate results should always be expected from players fresh off injuries. And how can you with a straight face claim I am living in a delusion of grandeur when you want everything for nothing? I can tell you don't watch the games by saying samsonov doesnt work hard, ask the habs fans here who works harder on a nightl basis kovalev or samsonov, you will get your answer.

Yes one of the most talented franchise players, with over a ppg is comparable to a lazy cancer who is over paid and lays blame on everyone around him. I do think that was a good trade for both teams, once forsburg gets rolling you might understand but I don't expect someone who doesnt even follow hockey to get it.

OK you have once again dodged my questions and avoided all my points, you are wasting my time so "lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" as you like to say.

ps. Could someone please tell me I havent been arguing with a 12year old? It sure feels like it.

No Im sure your over 12 but your mentality is underage no doubt about it, and I was old enough to see Beliveau score in 1965 to win the cup. Im sure Ive seen more hockey and probably more art then you will in your lifetime- finally one final thing you seem desperate to ask other people for their opinion -apparently you need other people's approval sounds like a real inferiority complex

hehehe ya I was thinking the same thing. With what is being paid for hired help, Gainey would be crazy to pass on a deal like TKACHUK'S. St. Louis made out like bandits and a deal like that would be good for

montreal if they felt they could still make the playoffs without Sheldon.

finally one sharp marble

Edited by Strummerman