So whos gonna be our next?

Aebischer4life

I'll go with that.

No he's right. The media and the fans will always take on a different player. You can be bad for 20 games everywhere in the NHL but here in Montréal. That sucks !!!

No he's right. The media and the fans will always take on a different player. You can be bad for 20 games everywhere in the NHL but here in Montréal. That sucks !!!

Will the media always "take on" a player? Perhaps.

Will Ryder be the "next one"? No.

Will Kovalev be "run out of the city"? No.

Do silly and needlessly negative threads such as this one bother me? Yes.

Edited by Cataclaw

gotta say one thing though... afl certainly has a focused perspective on our team...

darth vader would appreciate the 'dark side'

GO :hlogo: GO!

Space Goat! Next on the Cartoon Network! The further adventures of a astral nanny goat as he fights evil trolls and tries to find his way back home. He is not kidding around.

HILARIOUS response..... :lol::clap::lol::clap::lol::clap::P absolutely hilarious.....

Edited by beliveau1

Well when we don't move Souray and sign him to a 5 year 6 mill deal with a NTC and his offense goes in the toilet I think Gainey will be drawn and quartered. :D

But seriously once Kovalev is run out of town we will rise like a bloated corpse finally cut free from its anchor and win the cup. :clap:

Whos gonna be our next spacegoat next year when Kovalev is run out of the city?

I'll go with Ryder.

What about you?

Well, since you're the King of Negativity, we might as well just knuckle under and follow your lead, right? After all, you're always correct.

Guy Carbonneau, Ted Nolan showed him what a system means with half the talent today

I think you're underestimating the Islanders. They have a decent set of defensemen and some forwards who can actually put the puck in the net. Then there's DiPietro who's finally breaking out of his shell. And Yashin is playing like he means it again, putting up nearly a PPG all season thus far.

It's not the system that helps Nolan. All his team plays hard and physical every shift or you don't play, it's as simple as that.

Carbo can play any system but the team he has doesn't have pride, character and players who want to win.

It's as simple as that.