Game Thread | Toronto vs. Canadiens | 02/26/07

Spider-Man NL

If the Habs didn't take 6 weeks off this game would not be so critical that an illness or 2 may help or hurt a plyoff run.

I have been saying the team needs to turnover the core all year, so we'll see what team shows up. I hope the fire sale starts tomorrow. I would really like to see a new, young, fast and tougher team out there.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw that they were out on both The Score and TSN. Very suspicious....would have to be an awfully bad flu for him to miss tonights game.....either way, this is really bad news for our chances tonight....NOOOOOOO!!

Something fishy is going on today.

Sammy and Koivu with the Flu, Kostytsin sent down, false reports about Kovalev being on waivers, Kostytsin supposedly staying up, Begin playing with a broken foot.

I'm confused and slightly scared, I think I need a hug.

Go Habs Go

Are the rumors true? Kirk is going to don Saku's number 11 tonight while he is out with the flu.

This could be a real turning point.

CKAC is saying that Koivu will play but he is not 100%. Begin is playing apparently.

Samsonov is out for sure.

Lines should be:

Higgins/Koivu/Ryder

Perezhogin/Plekanec/Kovalev

Murray/Bonk/Johnson

Begin/Lapierre/Latendresse

D-Pairings

Markov/Komisarek

Souray/Streit

Bouillon/Dandenault

GAme of the year. The beer is in the fridge and I've given my wife a pre-emptive "shhh." (Then i told her I love her).

If the Habs lose this one.... well, let's not think about it.

Haha....I hear ya. I've been babysitting for a couple hours now, so that I can drink and yell at the TV come game time

I also dont want to think about losing. I really hope Koivu is in!

A must win..do or die. Lets' pay a full 60 minutes...not 2 periods or not even 59 minutes...60 minutes and we win easy. Remember Raycroft in Playoffs past..lots of shots from all angles with players ctashing the net and he gets unglued.

Got the house to myself tonight - just me & the dog!

So I can either cry in my pop, or be jumping for joy over the next couple of hours?

I'm hoping desperately for the latter option.....

:ghg:

One way or another I'm looking forward to the drama leading up to 3pm tomorrow!!!!!

Lots of questions that are about to be answered - will they be the solutions every manager expects them to be?

:hockey: :hlogo: :hockey:

Edited by beliveau1

According to TSN (tv) Gorges missed his connector to Montreal so they told him to stay in NJ because they are playing the Rangers tommorow night.

Got the house to myself tonight - just me & the dog!

So I can either cry in my pop, or be jumping for joy over the next couple of hours?

I'm hoping desperately for the latter option.....

:ghg:

One way or another I'm looking forward to the drama leading up to 3pm tomorrow!!!!!

Lots of questions that are about to be answered - will they be the solutions every manager expects them to be?

:hockey: :hlogo: :hockey:

I know exactly how you feel beliveau, living in Toronto and being surrounded by leafs fans makes this game that more important lol...so i hope i am jumping for joy just like you and every other habs fan!

Win or lose souray should be traded, same with Kovy if we are that lucky. We aren't doing anything this season without Huet, Abby can't take us anywhere.

If we beat the leafs we will get in, lose tonight and it is all over. It better be a strong showing tonight, no reason to be weak against our hated enemy.