Koivu and Samsonov out with flu?

Haboholic

On TSN ice chips or whatever, it is reported that koivu and samsonov are going to be out of the lineup tonight due to the flu. Its not reported anywhere else, and i dont see why they would send Milroy and Kostitsyn down if this was true.

Just letting ppl know that its been reported. Dont think its true though! hopefully not!

I just noticed now actually that Habsinsideout.com has mentioned it as well refering to TSN.

Edited by Haboholic

Sounds like false news mainly because RDS isn't reporting this. Sorry TSN, your Habs coverage isn't something I rely on.

Agreed, you guys could also check out RIS (Réseau Info Sports) lol, it's the RDS 24/7 sports news counterpart channel, they always have the latest Habs news.

Edited by blaze53

Agreed, you guys could also check out RIS (Réseau Info Sports) lol, it's the RDS 24/7 sports news counterpart channel, they always have the latest Habs news.

Yeah, it's always scrolling down at the bottom of the screen.

That's too bad. Koivu won't get a chance to have a final hurrah with his buddy Souray before the latter's dealt. :hockey:

I'd imagine it will e too hard to keep Souray and avoid the crazy offers that will come in the last 24 hrs.

Souray is as good as gone, but Gainey's true worth will be reflected on the return.

DON'T DROP THE BALL BOB!!!

I think it would have to be truly an outstanding offer for Souray to be traded. How can Gainey trade Souray at this point. Take our chances to see if we can sign him in the offseason. If not, we'll have cap space. Hope Sheldon stays.

I find it hard to believe Souray will be in Montreal at the end of the day tomorrow.

Heres hoping some dumbass GM mortgages his future for the Stanley CUp this year. An NHL ready blue chip prospect and draft picks including a 1st round pick would be sweet.