I have a question

Originally posted by Fletch96

Do any players, or :hlogo: personnel ever read and contribute to this site? Not that any would really fess up......

No. This is a fan site. People who are managing the site are normal people like you and me who are fanatics of the Montreal Canadiens. The HW project started last year, but it's only since October that the website is open. And already it's a big success, well beyound our expectations. We'll see in the future, however it's probably too soon now to see what you're talking about.

:ghg:

Originally posted by sakiqc
Originally posted by Fletch96

Do any players, or :hlogo: personnel ever read and contribute to this site? Not that any would really fess up......

No. This is a fan site. People who are managing the site are normal people like you and me who are fanatics of the Montreal Canadiens. The HW project started last year, but it's only since October that the website is open. And already it's a big success, well beyound our expectations. We'll see in the future, however it's probably too soon now to see what you're talking about.

:ghg:

Exactly... Our site is still too young (half a year old) for media/player types to know about us. Eventually in the future once word spreads around about the site, those people will become aware of us... At least we hope so :)