Game Thread | Habs vs. Sabres | 03/02/07

Spider-Man NL

Yeah.. first period over.. now we just have to get thru the second period, you know, the one the habs struggle in, then we can charge back in the third....

Its on the whiteboard in the room, under the title.. "Standard Game Plan"

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot the note to Carbo on the same whiteboard that reminds him to bitch after every call against us...

He's really gotta quit doing that...

I have to say, I have questioned alot of Carbo's moves throughout the season and I'm starting to think that he's not doing a very good job.

I think the players have tuned him out. They seem ill-prepared and not fired up at all for most of the games.

Yet another brutal game by one of the worst teams (if not the worst) in the league since x-mas. The "kids" have been getting enough chances to prove their worth and they are just not impressing me. If the Habs do not get a few proven NHL'ers in the offseason and keep their own UFA's then I can't see it getting any better next year.

I have to say, I have questioned alot of Carbo's moves throughout the season and I'm starting to think that he's not doing a very good job.

I think the players have tuned him out. They seem ill-prepared and not fired up at all for most of the games.

I agree. I had a lot of high hopes for him but he has lost the dressing room (or so it appears). I also blame Gainey for not being proactive in the trade market when his team has been in a slump for 2 months.

I thikn he's been so-so this year but I liked the timeout call. There were so many games this season that I wanted him to call a timeout but I don't believe he's never done it (atleast not within the first 59 minutes of a game).

I thikn he's been so-so this year but I liked the timeout call. There were so many games this season that I wanted him to call a timeout but I don't believe he's never done it (atleast not within the first 59 minutes of a game).

I also thought there were more than a few bad starts where I had hoped for an early timeout. He is in his first year as head coach and I am hoping Bob sits him down in the off season and they discuss a few things...like not whining so much about every call against us.

So so sounds about right.

Kaberle was just rocked in the Toronto game.. out cold from the look of it and taken off on a stretcher, although he did wake up....

Pretty sad, but we need Toronto to absolutely tank to have any hope....

Ok boys, shake off that first period and come out flying in the second! We didn't look that bad once we settled down.

Lots of game left...

Period just starts and Markov takes a penalty

that's not the start we want!!!!!!

Edited by The Saint

We cant blame abby it wasnt his fault . The people who are playing in front of him arent so

I agree, Abbey has been fine.. those first two goals were not his fault in the slightest... That was all crappy defense...

I'll take Aebischer's spot.

Sadly it's game over. But I'll stick around and say game over after every other goal anyway. :blink:

We need some kind of voodoo to bring some positive mojo back to this crew!!!! It's either A4L or kozed and his freaky sig!