what i know about montreal canadians

macaskills gf

:blink: So delema :o im watching a game with my b/f the guy here named maca...hippi macaskill or witch ever nickname you know this fine habs fan.. and his dad..ya know im wearing my habs shirt i got from afree thing at LE BELL CENre ANd my canadians tattoo on my wrist that i stole from matt maca hippi macaskills family... im all like yay habs ..so here i am ..not knowing what the hell the reff is saying or what the habs hockey men are doing.. what score it is , then it dawns on me..IM A FREAKIN POSER but i do like the habs i just cant follow them so anywho i try to understand the rules by immagining playing soccer...lol for some may mean im stupid or gross cause soccer may be a ugly nasty mutha blupper sport but ya i played it before so basicly i know from that where mid field is where defence is and forward is AND the basic like positions and stuff.. so anyways ya so anywho im their the habs score... and matt and his dad are like YES going crazy ya know and im like *sits still pickin nose* no but im just sitting their and i was wonderin to my self...how did that goal just happen did surray pass the puck in to neat? je ne sais pas.. :unsure: so im making a nyce list of things i know about habs... and if you want to post and lemme know more interesting facts of habs ,history of them, where they got their "habs" name who invented the C thing on their jersey , good players and useful info that i may have forgot so that i can know half as much as u devoted fans know anywho here i go OH and know telling me i better be hot cause im clinicly re.tarded lol because im in special care councilling and i know the symptoms and i dont think i am ..lol ok here i go...

1) koview ..he's the team captain, he had cancer but he doesnt anymore and hes from findland

2)souray ...he had or has a model g/f that everyone search's for on google , and he dress's like an indian in photoshoots and my mom likes him

3) huet ... is hurt

4) matt tells me hockey players hurt their groins alot

5) the habs had the gasstral flu and i had it and it freaking sucks u feel like ur gonna die

6) habs were 9th place.. not sure what they are in now..

7) Guy carbano is our coach

8) Bob Ganey had hair... http://www.legendsofhockey.net:8080/Legend...m=P199203#photo,

9) zednick who left i know ..and koview their jersys were 11 and 20 and i was born on the 11th month and the 20th day and but matt liked those two numbers so i got flattered .. :) but then he sais its cause it was their jersys :blink:

10) oh ya and habs was from history it ment habitant for like french settlers B)

11) montreal canadians are not all from montreal they come from all other places..

12) the ice is made of water

13) i hope the habs get free beer cause its very expensive and by that comment i guess u have relized i ran out of facts.. i know more i just cant think . any ways thanks for your time and reading my bad spelling mistakes and bad puntuation.

:hlogo: Tanya the number 26784090203543849 knowledged habs fan.

Edited by macaskills gf

1) koview ..he's the team captain, he had cancer but he doesnt anymore and hes from findland

2)souray ...he had or has a model g/f that everyone search's for on google , and he dress's like an indian in photoshoots and my mom likes him

3) huet ... is hurt

4) matt tells me hockey players hurt their groins alot

5) the habs had the gasstral flu and i had it and it freaking sucks u feel like ur gonna die

6) habs were 9th place.. not sure what they are in now..

7) Guy carbano is our coach

8) Bob Ganey had hair...

:hlogo: Tanya the number 26784090203543849 knowledged habs fan.

2)souray is a metis. I think is mom is an indian.

6) huet isn't hurt...he's french :unsure:

8) LOL

12) the ice is made of water

oh yeah? and uh which university courses did you take to uh discover this information?

;)

by the way that post was hilarious. I was flipping through the forums and saw the name "macaskills_gf" and i rushed over to get an encore of last time. :lol:

by the way, it's Koivu not Koview, Aebischer not Abbi- whateevr y uocalled him, carbonneau, not carbano (and Gainey not ganey). :)

info - Jan Bulis was the greatest habs of all time. He is remembered through history for scoring 4 goals in 1 game one night against the Philadelphia Flyers; His skating and goalscorers touch is legendary. He left the team because he decided he was siimply too good for them.

:lol::clap::P

:blink: So delema :o im watching a game with my b/f the guy here named maca...

..lol ok here i go...

Sorry that is wrong. Most of the rest was mostly correct.

abishore is making good saves today eh??

see the picture proves it was moi :0

t'es plus cute que ton chum..he looks like a serial killer :ninja:

Rule 526: Never take a shower without your girlfriend.

got the right !!

OK, your first post was fine... but with this, it's obvious you know NOTHING about the Habs!

worst: he DID make some great saves. It should've been 12-5