ICC: Cricket World Cup 2K7 Question

Heyy wudddddup Habs fans? Just wanted a lil info, because i have Indian roots (Not Native-Indian) lol, I'm a diehard fan of the national cricket team in India aaand because of that i'd be more than happy to give the Habsworld community full coverage of the upcoming World Cup. Also a question for the Mods (Yes it's a capital "M" :P) where would I post an "official cricket world cup thread"?

--->Pleaaaaaaaaase reply cuzz i dont wanna waste my time doin a huge post when nobody is actually going to check it out.

Thanks a bunch to everyone! :)

take care, peace. GO :hlogo: GOOOO!!!!

I wish I could understand cricket but I'm lost.

Take baseball, remove the fat people and all but one glove, make the pitching infinitely harder and the batting more difficult in terms of having more fielders against you, then...

...make it last three or four days, make scoring so easy it makes a basketball game look like a defensive struggle, and have it televised so much in North America that the bulk of people who hear about it think it's a character in Pinocchio...

And you have the positives and negatives of cricket as well as the basic game. ;)

It's a good game that's played at a patient pace, which means the average North American person has no interest since it's not at breath-taking speed. Watching it is like watching pain peel (much like baseball), and yet playing it is intriguing and quite fun.

Take baseball, remove the fat people and all but one glove, make the pitching infinitely harder and the batting more difficult in terms of having more fielders against you, then...

...make it last three or four days, make scoring so easy it makes a basketball game look like a defensive struggle, and have it televised so much in North America that the bulk of people who hear about it think it's a character in Pinocchio...

And you have the positives and negatives of cricket as well as the basic game. ;)

It's a good game that's played at a patient pace, which means the average North American person has no interest since it's not at breath-taking speed. Watching it is like watching pain peel (much like baseball), and yet playing it is intriguing and quite fun.

LOL exactly, that's why I always watch the highlights that last for about an hour, instead of watching the entire tiring game. :D

Edited by blaze53