2007 HabsWorld NCAA Basketball Pick 'Em

jetsniper

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, just found out someone I went to high school with is playing Div II basketball in the States. I'm impressed.

really? I could walk on any D-II school right now and they'd give me a spot on the football and basketball team.

How do I know this? Because that's what a D-II school wants me to do right this minute. :lol::lol:

By the way, surprising congrats to JMMR who beat myself and sakiqc by a meager 1 point. Wow.

Maca and PTG...atleast you tried. ;)

Thanks a lot.

Happy I lost because the Gators won again.

CHOMP CHOMP

Wow that's not fair! Soo many pts for predicting Florida! bleah ;)

by the way Rob, I guess that made you drop out of the top 1 000 ?

haha!

i went from 45th in yahoo to 96,108th!!!!! talk about a crash!!!! clearly, anyone who picked Florida to win must have passed me in the standings. i had 13 of the sweet 16, 8 of the elite eight, 4 of the final 4, 2 of the finalists - but - picked the wrong winner in the most important game. :(

oh well - i still won my league with 149 points.

it was a fun ride while it lasted.

really? I could walk on any D-II school right now and they'd give me a spot on the football and basketball team.

How do I know this? Because that's what a D-II school wants me to do right this minute. :lol::lol:

Yeah but you're not from a crappy ghetto high school in a relatively unknown Canadian city. To go from that to a California school is impressive.

96000 haha

Florida was an easy pick for the winning team. just go with last year's winner bleah

that many pts for that pick, it's ridiculous

that sucks. you had an amazing bracket