Game Thread | Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens | 03/17/07

Spider-Man NL

as long as it doesn't lead to kenny's demise too... that would be too high a price... poor child

GO :hlogo: GO!

I'm not quite sure I follow...

But then again, I set up the scotch-shot train once we got the win.... :D

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone on the Habs have a bad game?

Gorge. he sucked. as usual.

But praise Halak! :clap::clap::clap:

Holy crap...for one night in 2007, we saw REAL OLD TIME NHL HOCKEY. Hitting, bloodied faces, crazy chances, massive intensity, lots of individual stories (Tucker = Satan; Saks comes through in the clutch; rookie goalie rises to the moment, etc., etc.).

I thought I was in 1985 again. Awesome. :clap:

Wow that was intense I almost started crying when Halak stopped Tucker. Seriously I was so nervous for tonights game I have not eaten all day long. Now that they one I will enjoy some pizza!!!
Have a double slice my friend. great team effort

Yeah Gorgers sucked +2 and 17 minutes of playing time. Only thing bad was he was on the ice for the leafs PP goal.

All I noticed was that Gorges would take the safe dump out of the zone, and not always look for the 2-line breakout pass...

And if I really don't notice a defenseman... he's usually doing his job.

All I noticed was that Gorges would take the safe dump out of the zone, and not always look for the 2-line breakout pass...

And if I really don't notice a defenseman... he's usually doing his job.

Same way I think about it unless they are supposed to be an offensive player. Ala Markov or Souray I expect to notice them a bit more.

gorges did ok tonight... even yvon 'the voice of god' pedneault gave him credit for his overall play...

Wow Kostitsyn do what we expect of Kovalev :o

We absolutely had to beat the Leafs tonight. That's awesome we did. I saw that Carolina and NYR won their games too argh.. It will be a tough battle until the last game

HALAK IT LIKE THAT!

The name of the place is HALAK IT LIKE THAT!

I could see that on a sign at the Bell centre soon.

My guess would be because Kovalev is the best Canadiens player in the shootout and he strikes fear in the opposing goalies. The choices tonight were perfect if you ask me.

Panthers score 2 empty netters 8-5.

I don't know man, I think Koivu is pretty friggen awesome at the shoot out too.

the young guys are coming on... yes...............

Super happy about the win and Halak's play. Really annoyed that we've lost games with Abby in nets lately. I'll say it again...why did we stop playing Halak?

Because he really was not playing well either lost 4 in a row.

can we nickname Kotsi ####? it forms part of his name? SO #### was pretty good tonight. yuk yuk yuk

If anyone finds a link to the Boullion Vs Tucker fight, I'd like to see it ... classics, always.

no comparison to the Rivet Marchment fight of a few years ago. That was a doozer

can we nickname Kotsi ####? it forms part of his name? SO #### was pretty good tonight. yuk yuk yuk

no comparison to the Rivet Marchment fight of a few years ago. That was a doozer

Actually that nick name has been used on a regular basis already!

His name is already Big ####, or any synonym, like Bazookas, Hooters, Mellons ... yah know ;) Maybe Bazookas is the best because he's got a howitzer of a shot.

His little bro is Lil' ####, haven't found a good synonym for him yet though ...

His name is already Big ####, or any synonym, like Bazookas, Hooters, Mellons ... yah know ;) Maybe Bazookas is the best because he's got a howitzer of a shot.

His little bro is Lil' ####, haven't found a good synonym for him yet though ...

Apples, Oranges, Grapes? Mosquito Bites?