Official Scoreboard Watcher's Thread

Easy Ryder

I think we all have been watching the results of the other eastern conference games, just as much as our own results. I know I have been looking for a place to post my comments on these other games, but there really hasn't been any particularly appropriate place.

I figure with the importance of the upcoming games, and the discussion that will ensue from these, we should have a thread dedicated to this topic.

So this is your place to discuss, report, whine, complain, bitch, celebrate, or ponder the results of our conference rivals' games.

Here's to lots of reason to celebrate!!

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

I'll add the first post. Just want to say that it really sucks that there was a 3 pt game between NYI and TB, and of course that TO beat a depleted NJ team.

However, it is very nice that we won, and as long as this continues, we will control our own fate. Here's to continued success, with a little stumbling from our opponents.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers are up 1-0 first period is almost over.

No Richards, Gange or Upshall and they did not start Biron so it not only the worst team in the east but the worst team in the east minus 4 of thier best 6 or 7 players.

Rangers are up 1-0 first period is almost over.

No Richards, Gange or Upshall and they did not start Biron so it not only the worst team in the east but the worst team in the east minus 4 of thier best 6 or 7 players.

*goes to watch*

:popcorn:

Nashville needs to win in regulation tonight. B)

Still hoping we lose are we???

:P