Game Thread | Rangers vs. Canadiens | 03/27/07

Spider-Man NL

I'm sorry, the bandwagon's come and gone. May I take a message?

????

i'm confused by that one, bth.... (the message part, that is...)

GO :hlogo: GO!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo Hoo! Noyce! All the right people lost tonight ... now the ball is in our court. We win the rest we are in ...

We have to win almost all our remaining games to make the playoffs. And if we make them, we'll be so freakking hot, and have so much confidence, there's no reason why we can't win the Cup! B)

Lots of work to do yet boys

Big Win, but there is still a tough road ahead!!

They play like they have been and they will get in :clap:

agreed... fully agreed... the road isn't done yet... not... at... all!!!

????

i'm confused by that one, bth.... (the message part, that is...)

ah well... I tried...

it supposed to be as if it were a receptionist speaking on behalf of his "busy" boss...

ah well... I tried...

it supposed to be as if it were a receptionist speaking on behalf of his "busy" boss...

oh.......... just call me slow... that's all...

6th would be sweet. Wanna avoid Buffalo and NJ. Although I think we could take out the Sabres.

Don't get ahead of yourself. Before we even get in, we've got to beat one of the hottest teams in the NHL right now: the Ottawa Senators.

6th would be sweet. Wanna avoid Buffalo and NJ. Although I think we could take out the Sabres.

I think we could do well against Buffalo... I definitely want to avoid NJ.

But realistically, as far above 8th as possible is good for me.

hey pittsburgh still can finish 2nd...wouldn't that be a great series ?!!

Don't get ahead of yourself. Before we even get in, we've got to beat one of the hottest teams in the NHL right now: the Ottawa Senators.

definitely don't want to get ahead of myself. Although The rangers were pretty hot. And Boston just beat the Sens. But this weekend is deinately Huge.

definitely don't want to get ahead of myself. Although The rangers were pretty hot. And Boston just beat the Sens. But this weekend is deinately Huge.

Yeh, the Sens will be looking to redeem themselves on Friday. I'll be 10 rows back from their bench... jeering and the like.

Perfect night. Perfect help out of town. We are now in great positon. Some may recall I wanted the leefys to win tonight. I'm still glad they did. As long as they sink now. Hurting the Canes was good. We now have some good chief seats for this run. :hlogo:

Bacchus, could this be the Lions of Winter I spoke about earlier? Keep it up Habs. :hlogo:

waawaa woo wii!!!

what a game Halak Was amazing...the players feel realyy confident in front of him....Carbo is going to have tough decisions coming up

tough decision my ass. stick with Halak!!! WOOOOOOOOO!

Great night to be a Habs fan, of course every night is a great night to be a Habs fan. :D

5 to go and not an easy stretch, but if they play to their potential they'll be tough to beat. On to the playoffs to do some damage.

GO :hlogo: GO

Edited by Hockey's Greatest

Bacchus, could this be the Lions of Winter I spoke about earlier? Keep it up Habs. :hlogo:

We are now firmly ensconced in Spring .... sooo, what do you think?

I'll take a Lions of Winter though ... but maybe in 2 weeks time when it is safe to trash talk about my favorite team. Right now, the possibility of getting egg on my face would be a particular bitter pill to swallow ... so I will hold off.

:clap: Go :hlogo: go :clap: