Game Thread | Rangers vs. Canadiens | 03/27/07

Spider-Man NL

well you should say you missed both your cousins weddings since they were getting married kinda like your parents and while you are spending all your time thinking about the habs try thinking something positive for once. Try it you might like it amybe then your day won't be ruined a$$hole

lol.

That's a solid 7 out of 10 on the burn scale.

But shouldn't we be saving those insults for Laffs fans? ;)

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the back threads before you call someone a liar. Find me one other person who thought that Gainey did precisely the right thing at the deadline. If there was one, I missed it. Obviously Habs haven't made the playoffs yet, but the point is that that they are trying, and if they miss it won't be by much. Would you rather be in the position of the Oilers? Do you think it would be good to bring up young players like Halak and Kostitsyn to introduce them to the NHL on a team that has no hope or care?

Exactly right. 18 goals at 4.5 million works out to 250,000 per goal. I don't think you can find another player in the league, paid to score goals, who is less efficient. Plus he was -4 at even strength while he was having his "outburst of scoring".

Already found at least one, myself. And I remember that there were alot others as well.

Har har har. You're a barrel of laughs.

But, OneSharpMarble is right. He's gotton on my nerves. Big deal. Did I have a nervous breakdown? Did I have to or want to block him? No. It's fun to argue. Just keep it straight.

my father and i used to call that loud and vigourous discussion while my wife, mom & kids used to call it arguing... we never left the 'discussion' with any ill-feelings for each other... just accepting the fact that we disagreed and that was it...

GO :hlogo: GO!

I apologise to all who read this forum, including kost 46 and booby I sometimes get pissed off at fans who simply cannot accept the fact that teams and players do not always live up to their potential. for whatever reason they struggle. It does not mean fire the coach kill the gm and hang the star player by his Balls.

Negativity is contagious and I have fallen into that trap from time to time and maybe that is why I now attack those who would complain about a team that really playing well lately and deserves as much support as they got grapes when they were down. Having said that it is not my place to cast aspersions on other fans and how they choose to support the Habs. Its a big family and sometimes we will disagree, I will try in the future to keep the personal stuff out of these forums.

ALL TOGETHER NOW GO :hlogo: GO :clap::clap::clap:

I apologise to all who read this forum, including kost 46 and booby I sometimes get pissed off at fans who simply cannot accept the fact that teams and players do not always live up to their potential. for whatever reason they struggle. It does not mean fire the coach kill the gm and hang the star player by his Balls.

Negativity is contagious and I have fallen into that trap from time to time and maybe that is why I now attack those who would complain about a team that really playing well lately and deserves as much support as they got grapes when they were down. Having said that it is not my place to cast aspersions on other fans and how they choose to support the Habs. Its a big family and sometimes we will disagree, I will try in the future to keep the personal stuff out of these forums.

ALL TOGETHER NOW GO :hlogo: GO :clap::clap::clap:

you said it... see sunshine and it's brighter... see cloudy skies and it's drearier...

that's not to say that we simply stick our heads in sand and ignore the difficulties, challenges and disappointments around us but to focus on them is to fail to see the more encouraging things going on too...

GO :hlogo: GO!