Game Thread | Rangers vs. Canadiens | 03/27/07

Spider-Man NL

are you for real!!!! Get outta here your stinking up the room!

Tor 2 CAR 1

he's joking, so you know...

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's joking, so you know...

maybe he's not aware of the original source of that heartening comment...

by the way, i continue to be impressed by kostitsyn

GO :hlogo: GO!

Why is koivu the selish one? Ok we get it. You don't like him. But Komisarek is the man who put us down 5 on 3.

Are you kidding me? The Komisarek penalty only happened because we were down a man, and it was to prevent a guy from taking a direct path to the net. The Koivu penalty was an IDIOTIC selfish slash at the other end of the damn ice. Night and day. If you don't know that much, you haven't got a clue about the game of hockey.

Edited by sbhatt

that puck had eyes

Are you kidding me? The Komisarek penalty only happened because we were down a man, and it was to prevent a guy from taking a direct path to the net. The Koivu penalty was an IDOITIC selfish slash at the other end of the damn ice. Night and day. If you don't know that much, you haven't got a clue about the game of hockey.

:clap::clap:

Now its over.

well, time for bed for you, i suppose... or to go out & rent a video... or do your homework... or go to the pub... or play solitaire... or...

Are you kidding me? The Komisarek penalty only happened because we were down a man, and it was to prevent a guy from taking a direct path to the net. The Koivu penalty was an IDOITIC selfish slash at the other end of the damn ice. Night and day. If you don't know that much, you haven't got a clue about the game of hockey.

Well actually I'm listenting to the game, Not watching. Sadly i'm at work. But It just seems like you and a few others on this board do nothing but bash Saku. You don't open your mouth when he does something good. But are the first to jump on him when he takes a penalty or is on the ice for a goal against. That's all I was trying to say.

What a dreadful period. Killer goal at the end of the first. 2 stupid penalties by Lats and Koivu hurt the Habs bad. No jump out there. Hardly looked like Kosty had maybe 1 shift in the first 10 minutes. In his limited shifts he creates. Get him out there more. Need a goal to get back in there.