Where is Alexander Perezhogin?

Strummerman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bottom line he's hurt; no need to rush him so he has time to recover fully..

GO HABS GO!

Still injured? In Carbo's doghouse with Sammy? In Paris with Brezer? With Dandenault giving it away on every pass? :hlogo:

When you say in Paris, do you mean Paris, France or Paris Hilton? :unsure:

Perfect opportunity for a Where in the World is Carmen Santiago? spoof and you failed, Strummerman! Failed!

Eheheh, I remember when Jason and I did that last season in HWL.

When you say in Paris, do you mean Paris, France or Paris Hilton? :unsure:

In paris with brisebois or in paris hilton with theodore :unsure:

Perez does not screw around he is happily married and wait I think he may think twice if he ever scores 50 Anna K is still available to the highest bidder

Really? Put me on a line with Crosby and put an 'ov' at the end of MY name, dammit! I'm parkin' on the goalie's doorstep!

NES%20Great%20Waldo%20Search.jpg

Where indeed?

that looks more like pierre boivin with a theodore hat !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

Poor Perogie; this kid gets no respect: someone asks where he is and it turns into a Where's Waldo game :blink::huh:

I'm all for having fun :D , but I really feel sorry for the kid in general and this is just another example of how ppl have written him off...

Poor Perogie; this kid gets no respect: someone asks where he is and it turns into a Where's Waldo game :blink::huh:

I'm all for having fun :D , but I really feel sorry for the kid in general and this is just another example of how ppl have written him off...

When he shows up big in the playoffs or next season that is gonna be his catch phrase... :lol:

"Where's perogy?"

Man I hope we don't deal him :(

When he shows up big in the playoffs or next season that is gonna be his catch phrase... :lol:

"Where's perogy?"

Man I hope we don't deal him :(

I love it. The origin of Perogies comes from the Ukraine. A perfect moniker for sure.

PS. Albatrosses around my neck in HW seem to have disappeared which leaves only you OneSharpMarble (not being serious) :P

I love it. The origin of Perogies comes from the Ukraine. A perfect moniker for sure.

PS. Albatrosses around my neck in HW seem to have disappeared which leaves only you OneSharpMarble (not being serious) :P

But he is from Kazakhstan

Carbo says Perezhogin probably won't play tonight but it would be nice to have him back in one or both of the final two games.