Game Thread | Bruins de Boston vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 04/03/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game worries me the most of the last 3 games! A game like this its suitable for the Habs not to show up, thank god its a Home game!

GO HABS GO!!

game is not on, so wont be watching. But i'm getting nervous already!

The game that worries me most is the Rags. Boston and Toronto will be closely played anyway.

Which team is going to show up for the rangers, The 15-5-4 team that blows out a desperate Toronto 7-2 or the one that gives up 5 second period goals and loses?

We all pray for the latter, but Lundqvist has something to prove against the habs now and he is at home.

Spider, I like the sparkles on the front page.

I don't know how this game is going to turn out. I can tell you without a doubt how the Leafs/Flyers came is going to unwind. The Leafs, although medicore at best, play hard and playing hard against a crappy team usually results in a win.

If the Habs do not win against this Bruin team, I do not know if they deserve a spot in the big show. This IS the playoffs.

My stomach is turning justing thinking about how much this game means.

F%$king Go Habs Go.

The game that worries me most is the Rags. Boston and Toronto will be closely played anyway.

Which team is going to show up for the rangers, The 15-5-4 team that blows out a desperate Toronto 7-2 or the one that gives up 5 second period goals and loses?We all pray for the latter, but Lundqvist has something to prove against the habs now and he is at home.

well if the rags win tonight, not only do the Isles get eliminated (assuming a Habs victory), but the Rags playoff ticket gets punched which means they won't have as much to play for on Thursday......maybe time to rest Shanny & Jagr then?

Great Work as always Spidey!

Habs 5 Higgins-Kovy-Saks-Gui-Souray (with the record-breaker)

Bruins 3

GHG

Edited by SoCalHab

Spider, I like the sparkles on the front page.

I don't know how this game is going to turn out. I can tell you without a doubt how the Leafs/Flyers came is going to unwind. The Leafs, although medicore at best, play hard and playing hard against a crappy team usually results in a win.

If the Habs do not win against this Bruin team, I do not know if they deserve a spot in the big show. This IS the playoffs.

My stomach is turning justing thinking about how much this game means.

F%$king Go Habs Go.

No Matter what the Habs need 5 of 6 points to gaurantee a spot.

If the leafs win all three remaining (OT or SO win vs Habs or its curtains for us ) they will have 93 pts.

For the habs to match they need 5 of 6 points and they will beat the leafs in the tie breaker with wins

This is gut wrenching and I'm on afternoons this week :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

The importance of tonight can not be overstated. If Philly can handle the leefys and we can manage a win we will be in EXCELLENT SHAPE. T.O. would only be able to attain a maximum of 91 points. We would have 90 with the win over the B's. Then all we would need is .5 hockey in the two remaining games to hit 92.

Go Flyers - GO HABS GO!

I'm stressed and I know you all are too. But imagine how the players feel right now....I can't even imagine what a mixture of anxiety, excitment and desperation they have going right now.

This is where good coaching and leadership comes in..

We should win this game. There wont be any excuses if we lose.

Expecting to see Saku "Koskenkorva" Koivu play his best games of the season these final three games.

GO HABS GO för i helvete!!!

ahahh check out this Carbo quote..

The Bruins planned to start Hannu Toivonen in goal after he was recalled Monday from Providence of the AHL. It is a second straight game Montreal was to face a backup goalie after Buffalo started Ty Conklin in a 4-3 Montreal win on Saturday night.

"It doesn't matter to us who is in net," said Carbonneau. "Even if Jesus is in net, we'll try to beat him."

As a conservative Christian I would have to say that while it is somewhat humourous on the surface, the fact is it was not kosher..... :mellow:

But it isn't something worth getting all worked up about either? What was said has to be taken in the context of what he meant by this statement - a guy capable of walking on water and feeding the five thousand is in net = good luck!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. he would be the last one I'd want to have to go up against if he were in net - I can already hear Bob Cole uttering the phrase "another 'miraculous' save..." :lol:

Edited by beliveau1

umm.... i'm not a christian, but that sounds kinda sacreligious...

...well, I am a believer, and I believe this, that if there were 6 Jesus' on the ice tonight, they'd all work totally hard and play the best game of their life... They'd check harder, skate faster, shoot to tear a hole in the back of the net. Point being, always give it all you've got.

I think Carbo's point is... the habs are going to try and score, and WIN, even if it appears they are up against a miracle-worker in net.

Remember, as per the CJAD habs ads, "to a Montrealer, hockey is religion, time to say your prayers!"

...I will now get off my soapbox to say...

"let the good Lord have mercy, but let the habs show none!"

Enjoy the game!

GO :hlogo: GO!

Cheers,

J