Dear Mr. Samsonov

beliveau1

When Jeff O'Neill gets benched and tells the media that he won't be like Samsonov and whine publicly about it, you KNOW that Samsonov has basically destroyed his previous reputation for being a solid player.

It drives me crazy, because in a world that made any sense, he'd have done for us what he's done in every one of his previous 8 seasons: be a decent, dangerous 2nd-line winger. And that alone might have meant 2-3 more wins...don't get me started. :angry:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but he is a loud mouth 9 goal scorer, unless he is going to play against TO and score 41 goals.

a 9 goal scorer since Carbo treated him like crap all year and never played him on the powerplay

When Jeff O'Neill gets benched and tells the media that he won't be like Samsonov and whine publicly about it, you KNOW that Samsonov has basically destroyed his previous reputation for being a solid player.

It drives me crazy, because in a world that made any sense, he'd have done for us what he's done in every one of his previous 8 seasons: be a decent, dangerous 2nd-line winger. And that alone might have meant 2-3 more wins...don't get me started. :angry:

Jeff O 'Neill has been a bust since joining the Leafs. He has nothing to brag about, and since he left the Hurricanes they won a Cup without him.

What you are saying is essentialy what i am saying. Why has Sammy been a bust in Montreal? I think we are blaming the victim of Carbo's ego

Edited by Strummerman