Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Rangers de New York | 04/05/07

Spider-Man NL

Breaking news! The Habs can't have a morning skate due to the circus! Story

:o

(ominously....) How will this affect them...?

^_^

... also says that the Habs will remain in New York for a practice on Friday before going to Toronto. Good move - the less time they're in the media frenzy that will (possibly) be leading up to that final game, the better.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^_^

... also says that the Habs will remain in New York for a practice on Friday before going to Toronto. Good move - the less time they're in the media frenzy that will (possibly) be leading up to that final game, the better.

man, gotta love MSG. Nothing like a an ice rink after an elephant has bounced up and down all day long.

Should the habs bring skates of fins?

^_^

Good thing the rags have a practise facility they can go to. :angry:

Oh well, the extra rest might do them good as kovalev, markov and Kostitsyn would not have skated anyway.

We need all three to have a big game.

kinda glad I have to work afternoons, I couldn't stand not be able to watch if I was a home. :wall:

If it's like the game against Toronto be prepare for some puck bouncing all around.

It should be on our game plan, drop the bouncing puck in the end of the zone and go with large sticks to hit it in the air.

And survive the first period, destroy them in the second and cross fingers in the third. Business as usual.

We are in if we get one point and the leafs lose as well arent we? Cmon team, just see to it to get at least 1 point. If the leafs win the final game will decide all anyway and if they lose and we get that point its done.

1 point at the right time makes all the difference in the world. Rise mr. Kovalev, rise and shine!

We are in if we get one point and the leafs lose as well arent we? Cmon team, just see to it to get at least 1 point. If the leafs win the final game will decide all anyway and if they lose and we get that point its done.

1 point at the right time makes all the difference in the world. Rise mr. Kovalev, rise and shine!

Yes, but they'd have to lose in regulation. I'm REEEEAALLY nervous about this one. I think it's gonna come down to saturday :(

anyway, GO :hlogo: GO

TO needs to equalize our performance tonight.......anything less and they are OUT and we are IN.

Few weeks ago, i've would never been saying that but : GO NYI GO !!!!

Get those 2 pts and hope for a NYI win right tonight!

Then, the injured or tired players could take a break for saturday and don't get hurt by Darcy Tucker...

We need a win, and if Komi can crush Avery center ice on the logo... WELCOME !!!

Funny stuff on the home page of RDS for tonight games, talk about patriot act.

There is a pictures cut of key players from 4 teams for the battle of playoff tonight.

Jagr for NYR ok

Smyth for NYI ok

Tucker for Toronto ok he is the most pretty man on the team, they are all ugly.

and...Lapierre for Montreal. Not Koivu, not Kovy, not Souray.

well Maxim it's all in your hands now and plus they made you're head bigger than the others. :P

Go Habs Go.

WOW. 3 hours and 15 mins till game time. This forum is very helpful at this time of year as I am re-assured that I am not the only one feeling unreasonably nervous for these game. This is intense.

Anyone else find themselves drinking more during the week these days?

This forum ought to be jammed tonight. :D

I will not be present between 8:00 and 8:30 EST. I have to go from this place (work) to my other place (home)

LET'S GO KOVALEV. MAKE THOSE RAG$ REMEMBER. THERE'S A REASON THAT NYR FANS DON'T LIKE TO DISCUSS THE BALEJ TRADE. SHOW THEM WHY KOVY!

:hlogo:

What to say that hasn't been said already...They have been offered many things to bring a full 60 minutes of effort to their games: Money, Fame, Women...Men.

None have worked on a consistent basis, lets try...

I will sacrifice 30 virgins and several goats if the Habs win tonight...Hows that?

What to say that hasn't been said already...They have been offered many things to bring a full 60 minutes of effort to their games: Money, Fame, Women...Men.

None have worked on a consistent basis, lets try...

I will sacrifice 30 virgins and several goats if the Habs win tonight...Hows that?

Im awaiting the next "serial killers" documentary to see if u are in it then :P

Well a little over 2 hours now. I am getting really nervous as well.

Only thing I do not like is that the Islanders games starts 30 minutes after the Canadiens game.

and...Lapierre for Montreal. Not Koivu, not Kovy, not Souray.

well Maxim it's all in your hands now and plus they made you're head bigger than the others. :P

Go Habs Go.

at least they didn't put dandeneault !!