Game Thread | Toronto vs Montreal | FINAL SHOWDOWN | 07/05/07

Cataclaw

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's now or never as the Elvis song goes. I think a few careers are on the line tonight including Kovalev Koivu and maybe whether Souray stays in Montreal.

Agreed, lots on the line, but I think Koivu's career will live one regardless, and probably Kovy's too

It's now or never as the Elvis song goes. I think a few careers are on the line tonight including Kovalev Koivu and maybe whether Souray stays in Montreal.

On the other hand Sundin and Raycroft are in trouble if the leafs loose :lol:

Well i dreamt last night about the game (seriously) i just don't remember what the outcome of the dream was. I think it was a Habs win :o

That's krazy, I had a dream about the game too, but I also can't remember the outcome. LOL

I think that's when you know you've REALLY got hockey on the brain, eh?

I said two months ago this would be a suicide game for the habs. In Toronto..Saturday night..league and refs pulling for the laffs..habs cannot handle Toronto's size (Sundin, Antropov, Ponikirovsky... habs goaltending uncertain...habs's are crapping on the road lately...habs's starting games flat. It's certainly stacked against us. The only chance we got is by peppering Raycroft the stiff from everywhere..I mean from Center, bad angles, behind the net, or even from the bench..this guy let's one goal in for every 6 shots on goal. I've seen a lot of this team and this guy crumbles ( remember when he was in boston) and he's extremely, extremely weak....HIGH GLOVE SIDE.

Edited by Habber

Damn i'm nervous, its crazy....

Nobody knows what im talking about, everybody think im crazy. And nobody gives a shit. Thank god i can share it here, cuz nobody is listening!!

Everybody thinks they dropped me when my mother gave birth, and they will think that again when i will leave the pub around 0.30 AM to be in time for the game!

Damn i'm nervous, its crazy....

Nobody knows what im talking about, everybody think im crazy. And nobody gives a shit. Thank god i can share it here, cuz nobody is listening!!

Everybody thinks they dropped me when my mother gave birth, and they will think that again when i will leave the pub around 0.30 AM to be in time for the game!

Respect Dutchie,

I know what you're going through.

Respect.

Go :hlogo: go!

nerves are rattled, im counting down the minutes until the game. It will be intense, I hope Huey is in net. He's got the experience against the leafs and killed them last year in those two home games. Let's ###### these guys up boys and get a nice clean win.

:hlogo:

go habs go

PROJECTED LINES:

Perezhogin - Koivu - Ryder

Higgins - Plekanec - Kostitsyn

Latendresse - Lapierre - Kovalev

Begin - Bonk - Johnson

Komisarek - Markov

Souray - Streit

Bouillon - Dandenault

Goal: ?????

ARE THESE LINES CONFIRMED?