• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go

Goal call loaded and ready

great

i BELIEVE!!!!!

Wow I am suprised they didn't call a penalty on the habs for drawing a penalty from the leafs. :angry:

These are the most corrupt god damn refs I have ever seen in my life. Worthless

I have to agree.

That is why you cannot blame the refs... Habs had their chance and the Leafs killed it

the refs game the leafs the opportunity... that call on koivu was so soft it was a joke.. then they ignore a real trip by the leafs...

I don't think the habs are playing great, but if not for that bs by the refs, the leafs would have had to earn this...

the refs game the leafs the opportunity... that call on koivu was so soft it was a joke.. then they ignore a real trip by the leafs...

I don't think the habs are playing great, but if not for that bs by the refs, the leafs would have had to earn this...

Good teams step up when things go bad. They did not make the big kills. Did the refs give the Leafs a hand to get back in the game...YES they did. But they stopped working after the fluke goal.

I would blame the refs if the Habs had not repeated this pattern all year. They cannot close out opponents.

They are not safe with a 3 goal lead going into the 3rd let alone a 1 goal lead.

They need to leave everything they have on the ice for the next 8 minutes