• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the leafs

Go Sens

Go Canucks

:puke:

GO ISLES!!!!

Wow...

Ok, put aside the dissapointment. It's bound to happen when you cheer for a sports team. You don't have any power of it. But you've GOT to feel somehow grateful to have been given something this dramatic to witness. Habs go out, but it's been in a bang, in one hell of a roller-coaster game. It seems as if this was written by Hollywood.

Wow... this was History right there. We ended up on the wrong side of it, but it was still something awesome to watch.

Anyway... season's over. :(

I believe it. I knew if it came down to one game, the NHL and the refs would make sure that To prevailed.

I'm not saying MTL played well enough to win. I'm saying TO was giftwrapped opportunities.

I'm cheering for Buffalo this year.

Better luck next year!

Montreal...

GET YOUR F**KING FLU SHOTS!

I guess I will be cheering for Buffalo as well. I just purchase 3 tickets each for 4 home games, $93 US each.....######ing wankers.... I can't believe I wasted over a $1000 on your ######ing cocksuckers....

Big deal, the Leafs are probably going to be eliminated tomorrow afternoon.

They both stink, the Leafs in their last 4 games in must win situations lost 7-2, 5-2, they had to go to OT to beat Philly and they got lucky with a fluke goal to put them back in the game tonight.

It would had been awesome to watch had the Habs gave real opposition to the Leafs but they handed them the game

One word : INNACEPTABLE

These guys dont deserve their millions

KEEPERS :

Higgins

Ryder

Latendresse

Lapierre

Markov

Plekanec

Kostytin

Halak

Huet

Begin (even if he ######ed up tonight)

Koivu?

ADIOS AMIGOS :

ABBY

SOURAY

JOHNSON

SAMSONOV

KOVALEV

Listen to Don Cherry wine about Brodeur not playing tomorrow....###### you its unfair for people who have paid to see him.....There only about 30 fans in NEw Jersey going to watch the game anyways.

What about all the LEaf fans that paid to see Raycroft play? Are they mad that he was benched?

Don Cherry is such a ######ing homer....and my tax dollars are wasted on his ass...F**K

Wow...

Ok, put aside the dissapointment. It's bound to happen when you cheer for a sports team. You don't have any power of it. But you've GOT to feel somehow grateful to have been given something this dramatic to witness. Habs go out, but it's been in a bang, in one hell of a roller-coaster game. It seems as if this was written by Hollywood.

Wow... this was History right there. We ended up on the wrong side of it, but it was still something awesome to watch.

Anyway... season's over. :(

We whipped them and eliminated them last year, they beat us and eliminated us this year.

That is the way the cookie crumbles.

The Canadiens did this all year, it is probably fitting that there season ends this way.

I just cannot imagine New Jersey playing their ass off tomorrow with nothing but injury to gain.

The Islanders have everything to play for and will most likely win.

It would had been awesome to watch had the Habs gave real opposition to the Leafs but they handed them the game

One word : INNACEPTABLE

These guys dont deserve their millions

Sorry to be a dick, but the word is "unacceptable"

I'm just sour, sorry.

Post your thoughts on what's next here

The final verdict is out: YOU ARE NOT A HABS FAN. Habs fans don't root for Toronto, no matter what.

GO ISLES GO!