You make 'em great to spidey!

Thanks to both of you guys.

:clap::lol::clap:

:ghg:

Worst things in life :

4. Die after your kid

3. Lost a 30 millions $ winning ticket of 6/49

2. Being kicked out of the playoffs by the leafs

1. Learning that a leaf fan killed your kid and stole him the winning ticket you lost just after you saw the Habs being kicked out of playoffs by the Leafs

LoL.

Just hearing "Habs out Leafs in gives me goosebumps"

Please win boys!

:ghg:

i think im going to throw up...ohhh god the humanity...just thinking of losing to the leafs...i hope habs are going to come out fighting...and not thinking about golf..thats leafs thing anyways...they should just about be ready ...

sundin.jpg

Thanks for the feedback :)

I'd like to thank SpiderMan-NL for his outstanding work on the game threads all year long, and thanks for letting me do a thread every now and then, i appreciate it!

As for line-ups, i've heard a lot of rumours, but i went with what was confirmed (at the time).

Paste me links to where you've seen/heard about line-up changes and i'll do it.

As for Huet, i pulled it from TSN which stated it was confirmed Huet would start.

If you've read otherwise let me know (paste link) and i'll make the necessary corrections.

Thanks guys, and i hope this thread will be an enjoyable one for all :)

(I hope it won't be our last for a while either!)

GO HABS GO!

:hlogo:

OMG way too nervous bout this and it dont start for almost 24 hours......and I live with a Leaf fan ....

you live with a leafs fan? you have long times ahead man

i think im going to throw up...ohhh god the humanity...just thinking of losing to the leafs...i hope habs are going to come out fighting...and not thinking about golf..thats leafs thing anyways...they should just about be ready ...

sundin.jpg

:clap:

I modified the game thread, added a little something about the goaltenders (courtesy of JL on Canadiens.com forums) :lol:

16 hours to go! Off to bed now.. tomorrow's the big day B)

Perezhogin has been a leaf killer in his career in the NHL!! Not sure what you're talking about...

He has 8 points in 13 games (5g,3a) in his career vs the Leafs and only 2g and 2a in 5 games (1g,1a in one game alone) this season with no game winners. Leaf Killer huh? :lol:

Having Huet back after not playing a game in 2 months is one thing because he is a game breaker, but Perez is hardly a game breaker let alone a "leaf Killer"

No matter what, this is not the game to be playing a guy that hasn't played in a month an hope he finds his legs without being a liability.

Not sure if it already posted.

Perezhogin is back in the line-up and playing on the 1st line with Koivu and Ryder. Streit returns to D and I presume Niinimaa sits.

(TSN)

I am still up.

I just got to Toronto.

are you attending the game !!

if so, dress as a Leafs fan and throw tons of crap on the Ice...they'll get some penalties for it...I really hope tou make it alive. buddy !!!

are you attending the game !!

if so, dress as a Leafs fan and throw tons of crap on the Ice...they'll get some penalties for it...I really hope tou make it alive. buddy !!!

Leafs fans are pushovers, I go to the ACC lots, always cheer for the visiting team and not one thing has happened to me lol

He has 8 points in 13 games (5g,3a) in his career vs the Leafs and only 2g and 2a in 5 games (1g,1a in one game alone) this season with no game winners. Leaf Killer huh? :lol:

Having Huet back after not playing a game in 2 months is one thing because he is a game breaker, but Perez is hardly a game breaker let alone a "leaf Killer"

No matter what, this is not the game to be playing a guy that hasn't played in a month an hope he finds his legs without being a liability.

Maybe you are right about the liability part, but at health I stick to my statement about how he is a leaf killer. those stats are damn impressive for Perezhogin's standards this year and each of those goals has been CLUTCH.

GO HABS GO! The last regular season game thread! Lets give it all for #82.

GO HABS GO! Ya baby can't wait till puck drop. I'm pumped up now and ready for the big show!

GO HABS GO! Much Thanks to Spidey for keeping these threads rockin' And a big thank you to Cataclaw for this one, very sharp!

GO HABS GO! Cheers and Beers to all HW members.

GO HABS GO! Lets win this one for the fans!

Edited by Chips

This game better not be a huge dissapointement like the Rangers game

It better be like a must win game should be : INTENSE from beggining to end.