Game Thread | Toronto vs Montreal | FINAL SHOWDOWN | 07/05/07

Cataclaw

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all....I am officially declaring myself a non-MTL canadiens fan anymore until Guy Carbonneau is no longer the head coach...82 games watched religiously

All for Nothing....

1) where was Saku and Kovalev tonight? Nowhere to be found...I think both deserve to be shipped to Siberia

2) Guy Carbonneau should go kill himself...he doesn't know what hes doing behind the bench

3) Bob Gainey is mentally ######ed for not going out and getting a big name centre at the trade deadline

4) For all of you who said have faith in the kids....children are the future my f*cking ass, let them develop in the AHL

5) Tonight really revealed Carbonneau's inability to coach...putting out ROOKIES in the 3rd, while giving the veterans minimal time out there (kostitsyn as an extra attacker as well....like what the F....the guy had how many goals in the past 10 games?)

6) moving perezhogin to the first line.....is that a joke?

7) Putting all of the weight into Huet's lap was ridiculous...he let in 3 softies, which 2 of 3 would have most likely been saved?

Anyways, not going to vent anymore...Guy Carbonneau coaching and BG= garbage....Fact or truth? Both....Truth hurts. See ya everyone...talk to you all in 20"" when the Canadiens get some real coaching

Bye. Frustration is one thing, but the blood never stops flowing Red/White/Blue

searching for things to make this night right... booze? drugs? Not sure either of that can wipe this crap out of my mind. Just painful to be a fan of this team right now.

I can say that booze don't work. Maybe a blow-job.

:clap::clap:

Justin, you need to realax a bit, Blaming Carbo is redicouls, he is the same coach that had a 2 goal lead until his players sat back and took the 25 minutes off.

Do you think he said between the second and third "hey guys nice work in the second, now stand around and take stupis penalties".

I doubt it.

AGAIN, blame the players and all of your favorite leaders. Who don't really exist, as you can see by the effort.

I cannot let the Habs ruin my day, I just had a baby daughter today and it would have been a great topper.

Oh well, GO ISLES GO :)

I sorta agree on that one, the stupid penalties were not his fault. Besides, our special teams were our strength all year.

Huet played great, Carbo is a rookie and can't be blamed even if he did a horrid job this season.

I blame Kovalev mostly and our shoddy terrible defense. If Gainey compounds his screw up and signs Souray next season I am gonna cry.

Well do you know Cub fans? They think they're the best.

well, i enjoyed my time at Wrigley watching them play the White Sox last year ...

they aren't Maples fans.

plus, YOU are the one who called Cubs fans lovable, not me.

agreed, a true fan never leaves the side of their team. You can yell, swear, criticize, cry, or be negative but at the end of the day the bleu blanc et rouge is first and foremost in your heart.

Absolutley 100%....don't need any fair weather fans. Yell and bitch like the rest of us, but never say your not a fan.....

First of all....I am officially declaring myself a non-MTL canadiens fan anymore until Guy Carbonneau is no longer the head coach...82 games watched religiously

All for Nothing....

1) where was Saku and Kovalev tonight? Nowhere to be found...I think both deserve to be shipped to Siberia

2) Guy Carbonneau should go kill himself...he doesn't know what hes doing behind the bench

3) Bob Gainey is mentally ######ed for not going out and getting a big name centre at the trade deadline

4) For all of you who said have faith in the kids....children are the future my f*cking ass, let them develop in the AHL

5) Tonight really revealed Carbonneau's inability to coach...putting out ROOKIES in the 3rd, while giving the veterans minimal time out there (kostitsyn as an extra attacker as well....like what the F....the guy had how many goals in the past 10 games?)

7) Putting all of the weight into Huet's lap was ridiculous...he let in 3 softies, which 2 of 3 would have most likely been saved?

Anyways, not going to vent anymore...Guy Carbonneau coaching and BG= garbage....Fact or truth? Both....Truth hurts. See ya everyone...talk to you all in 20"" when the Canadiens get some real coaching

Take a pill son!

Carbo, where did he screw up. Koivu get 3 assists. Kovalev may as well put on a leaf jersey for his pis effort. Carbo didn't screw up tonight, Huet is overated , he played like a lifeguard trying to stop a beachball. Horrible... cmon if it were not for Higgs and ryder this could have been a Manslaughter 6-0 loss.

I'm so pissed. The refs I blame for their garbage. That's the only reason Toronto won. If that Jackson ever refs a habs game again, I will not watch. What a joke.

Go Isles Go!

All for Nothing....

??? were you watching the same game as I was because Koivu got 3 assists buddy. The fact that you are abandoning the habs now shows that ur even worse then the leaf fans.

Well, it was fun guys. I'll be somewhat absent until next season. Time to cheer the Sens on...

Evil has defeated the forces of Good this time, but next year, with the young talent we have emerging, it'll be the big year, just in time for the big anniversary.

In the short term... Habs fans will have the last laugh.

GO ISLANDERS!

I just had a baby daughter today

It's things like this that make you realize there is more to life than sports, and for me that's a tough thing to accept. Congratulations!

CONGRATS MAN

Thank you

Would have been a nice topper to a great day. All the more reason for me to buy her a Youppi doll and begin the brainwash :)