Game Thread | Toronto vs Montreal | FINAL SHOWDOWN | 07/05/07

Cataclaw

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot let the Habs ruin my day, I just had a baby daughter today and it would have been a great topper.

Oh well, GO ISLES GO :)

Congrats !!!!! :clap:

I guess that explains your strange optimism tonight... ;)

First of all....I am officially declaring myself a non-MTL canadiens fan anymore until Guy Carbonneau is no longer the head coach...82 games watched religiously

All for Nothing....

1) where was Saku and Kovalev tonight? Nowhere to be found...I think both deserve to be shipped to Siberia

2) Guy Carbonneau should go kill himself...he doesn't know what hes doing behind the bench

3) Bob Gainey is mentally ######ed for not going out and getting a big name centre at the trade deadline

4) For all of you who said have faith in the kids....children are the future my f*cking ass, let them develop in the AHL

5) Tonight really revealed Carbonneau's inability to coach...putting out ROOKIES in the 3rd, while giving the veterans minimal time out there (kostitsyn as an extra attacker as well....like what the F....the guy had how many goals in the past 10 games?)

6) moving perezhogin to the first line.....is that a joke?

7) Putting all of the weight into Huet's lap was ridiculous...he let in 3 softies, which 2 of 3 would have most likely been saved?

Anyways, not going to vent anymore...Guy Carbonneau coaching and BG= garbage....Fact or truth? Both....Truth hurts. See ya everyone...talk to you all in 20"" when the Canadiens get some real coaching

Goodbye and good riddance. Say ###### off to Aebischer4life when you see him on whatever bandwagon he's jumped on.

I cannot let the Habs ruin my day, I just had a baby daughter today and it would have been a great topper.

Screw hockey!!!!!!!! You had a daughter today??? Congatulations!!!!! I've got one myself, almost 2 years old. You're gonna love being a DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

Would have been a nice topper to a great day. All the more reason for me to buy her a Youppi doll and begin the brainwash :)

Man, brainwash her to like a team that won't take 15 years off her life like the Habs have done to the rest of us. I can't take these heart-wrenching down-to-the-wire antics anymore... ahhhhggg!! B)

Goodbye and good riddance. Say ###### off to Aebischer4life when you see him on whatever bandwagon he's jumped on.

I'm pretty sure aebisher4life is Kost46 on the HF boards. He still annoys me.

Wamsley01...

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter? Is it your first?

I had a son about 9 months ago. Best thing that ever happened to me. I can understand why your not upset. I kinda needed that reminder. I'm gonna go kiss my boy in his crib and go to bed, and remember its just a game.

Man, brainwash her to like a team that won't take 15 years off her life like the Habs have done to the rest of us. I can't take these heart-wrenching down-to-the-wire antics anymore... ahhhhggg!! B)

I was brainwashed by my dad when I was a kid and I was rewarded with 86 and 93.

15 years of pain hurts, but it can never take away those 2 Cups. :D

Sooner or later the Habs will return to the promise land.

i have 2 sons that i am currently brainwashing ...

habs pics, habs pillows, blankets, pucks, t-shirts ... you name it - my sons have it!

GO HABS GO ... in 2008!!!

Wamsley01...

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter? Is it your first?

I had a son about 9 months ago. Best thing that ever happened to me. I can understand why your not upset. I kinda needed that reminder. I'm gonna go kiss my boy in his crib and go to bed, and remember its just a game.

My second, my first son is 3 and his name is Patrick Roy.

I tried to talk my wife into Alex Kovalev or Sheldon but she would not let me :)

Thanks, to everybody for the congrats.

One last post before i go get some sleep.

You sir, are an idiot.

It's one thing to be crushed by defeat, it's another to go on an ignorant rant.

First of all....I am officially declaring myself a non-MTL canadiens fan anymore until Guy Carbonneau is no longer the head coach...82 games watched religiously

All for Nothing....

1) where was Saku and Kovalev tonight? Nowhere to be found...I think both deserve to be shipped to Siberia

2) Guy Carbonneau should go kill himself...he doesn't know what hes doing behind the bench

3) Bob Gainey is mentally ######ed for not going out and getting a big name centre at the trade deadline

4) For all of you who said have faith in the kids....children are the future my f*cking ass, let them develop in the AHL

5) Tonight really revealed Carbonneau's inability to coach...putting out ROOKIES in the 3rd, while giving the veterans minimal time out there (kostitsyn as an extra attacker as well....like what the F....the guy had how many goals in the past 10 games?)

6) moving perezhogin to the first line.....is that a joke?

7) Putting all of the weight into Huet's lap was ridiculous...he let in 3 softies, which 2 of 3 would have most likely been saved?

Saku had 3 assists, was constantly driving to the net, set up the plays that kept us in the game. Saying "Carbo should kill himself" and calling Gainey a ######? I think you should go kill yourself for saying something so blatantly childish. Get out of here.

I never thought i'd cheer for the departure of a HW member, but in your case... good riddance.

Edited by Cataclaw

Congrats man! At least you've got something to celebrate today!

But wow... I hope Bob doesn't s**t the bed this offseason, like he did at the trade deadline. I'm optimistic about our young talent, but we've got to inject experience with a winning tradition if we're gonna do any damage.

And I swear, if the Habs get the f**king flu AGAIN next year, I'm gonna... well.. ya know...

Regardless, I still bleed bleu blanc et rouge... and boy will I ever at work tomorrow...

25 by 2009!

Yea don't worry, I'm brainwashed as well.... I got a cup in 93.. I can hardly remember it though. :/ Needed a new one this year! :puke:

all done and it over folks. another season is finished! hard to believe but its true.

time for the off season rebuilding.

Go HABS GO!

thanks for the fun and for the memories... tough as they are, they still gave us the thrill ride of a season.

GO HAGS GO!

Well, can't say we would have won the cup but expierience for the kids would have been cool. Refs f&*ked us, but in all honesty this team wasn't going far that's for sure. The leafs aren't either....so who cares.

One thing that needs to happen is Gainey this summer will trade Souray, Perez and one of our higher 1st round picks so we can Nab Kane in the draft. After that we can develop into a stanley cup team from the inside. I have faith in the Future, but man this really blows. Mostly because hte Leafs ended it.

Go Islanders Go