Hero poll

Canadien's Hero during Saturday Night  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will step up and be our newest hero on Saturday?

• Saku Koivu
    • Cristobal Huet
    • Guillaume Latendresse
    • Tomas Plekanec
    • Guy Carbonneau
    • Alex Kovalev

I think Perez will finish the game on the bench. If you say Huet is cold, imagine a guy wit post-concussion who come back for the most physical game we will ever see... Do you think Darcy Tucker will not try to hammer him right away?

I think our hero will be Kovalev. It has to be Kovalev. Kovy against Toronto is FIIIIYAAA.

Carbonneau will out-coach Maurice. How? By finding ways to get the right lines and match ups out on the ice.

That's my call anyway. Either way, the whole team has to play hard.

I would like for TOronto- born and ex-Leaf castoff to score a couple and give a huge F-off to the maple leafs

Our hero will be mike Johnson

I would like for TOronto- born and ex-Leaf castoff to score a couple and give a huge F-off to the maple leafs

Our hero will be mike Johnson

Yeah that'd be awesome! But I voted for Kovalev. He has to.

I'm so nervous :puke: :puke: :puke:

I'm putting my vote with Huet! for this one. He has proven that he can make a difference in big games. and they don't get any bigger than this one.

GO HABS GO!

WOW Kovalev mounted a huge come back.

True, no whe is the leader.... but many HW members had mentioned this would be a very defensive style hockey game. Kovalev dosen't bring that to the table. I still go with Huet.

Thanks for the votes guys... lets try to oget 92 ^_^

:ghg:

It'll be Koivu vs. Sundin tonight... and althought Sundin is due, the other way of looking at it is that he's snakebitten.

Koivu will lead us to the post-season.

GO HABS GO!!!

Bonk.

I can't say that I really care who does it though, as long as they get the job done. And I would love two points, that way we won't have to worry about the Isles no more.

Heheh... I'm psychic. I read this post earlier today and thought to myself, "what about Higgins, or Ryder?" and we have 3 goals from these two now... But seriously, we're playing HORRIBLY. Let's pick it up, eh boys?

:hlogo: Hi all you said habs fans so we didn't make it but there is a god of hockey the Islander when through thank this god of hockey :clap: I don't want think how I could live it down if the leafs go through on such a crap game .

best regards,

eagle 1 :ghg: