Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Mac is playing great tonight. Getzy showing a lot of skill out there too.

GO DUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with Cherry on Alfie. That just gives all the Anaheim players something to chew on in the 3rd period. Not classy and I don't give a hoot if he was responding to a cross check.

My assessment of the 1st was that it was too bad for Ottawa that all of their effort resulted in only one goal. I figured Anaheim would come out and press in the 2nd. Ottawa has to win this 3rd for sure. No bull. Ottawa is playing better than in game 3 in their game overall.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn::hockey:

what show?

The cartoons? I'm talking about sports, you don't do it or you get fired. Tony Kornheiser made an off hand remark against ESPN a couple years ago and he went on 'vacation' for a month. The KC Star reporter Jason Whitlock got fired from ESPN for making critical remarks in his sunday column about ESPN.

Leno and Conan rip NBC on a regular basis.

that's comedy. Sports and News departments go by different standards

I dunno but usually the entertainment department is held to different standards. Like the time Cherry was on was one long rant against NBC. Ebersol must be livid but then again he probably wants it because watching a yule log burn gets better ratings then hockey right now.

Then Hull throwing in the politics thing clearly showed me that's what they wanted. Show's desperation on NBC's part.

what a pathetic crowd the senators have .... (at least from a TV perspective) the Habs Fans would be cheering trying something to get their players back into it

Oh man :(

Ducks won again without Pronger.. how can you explain that? Besides that he is not the one making the difference on that team.

Sens have improved their style the last couple years. Doesn't seem to be enough. I thought they were good enough to win it all. Now they will have to show character and determination like few teams in history could achieve. For that, the first line -that hasn't been very producing so far in the Finals- will have to dominate. Spezza is good, but I guess he is not there yet in his career.

Edited by sakiqc