Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Heh, it looks like both of our predictions were correct. I said the Ducks would put three through Emery and you said the Sens would park two past Giggy. :lol:

Yeah and the first two were totally ugly!

I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.

I said it after the game during detroit and I'm going to say it again. The Ducks are a solid team without Pronger. This team just has it all. I knew Ottawa would give them a fight but Anaheim is just too good all around.

Good efforts on the entire team. Getzy didn't lead his team to voctory, but he sure did his job.

Yeah and the first two were totally ugly!

I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.

Do you need a hug?

I said it after the game during detroit and I'm going to say it again. The Ducks are a solid team without Pronger. This team just has it all. I knew Ottawa would give them a fight but Anaheim just has it all.

Good efforts on the entire team. Getzy didn't lead his team to voctory, but he sure did his job.

You know, I think this is like the first time we're both cheering for the same team. :P

You know, I think this is like the first time we're both cheering for the same team. :P

Must be. The only other team I cheer for is...well..do I even have to bother saying? :lol:

I do.

:(

:huh:

Don't worry. The offseason is coming and you can still jump right back on the Avs bandwagon.

;)

I thought they were good enough to win it all.

They are but something is still missing. First off, I'd like to ask Bryan Murray why Spezza remained on the 1st line til the very end. He was a goof tonight. Murray should have put Fisher on line 1 in the 3rd. Heatley is a major disappointment too. Yeah, he scored. Big deal. In a losing cause with the cup on the line, a goal like that deserves honourable mention only. He did tie the game but the end result and given his performance overall does not impress at the end of the day. I cannot call that rising to the occasion. Heatley went invisible against Buffalo last year and in the last Olympics he was invisible. Big game Heatley? Not yet! He he wants his critics off of his back, he has 3 games to prove it. Now's the time Heatley. Ottawa needs secondary scoring back too - in a big way.

Ottawa needs better depth scoring. IMO, the reason that Ottawa is losing is that Carlyle is outcoaching Murray. Think about it. Make Ottawa's coach - Pat Burns. Just imagine for a sec....

...would they be in this position now?

Murray :blink:

lol Cherry ripping NBC.

What on earth were you listening to? He was blasting the NHL for the instigator rule and saying NBC should tell Bettman that they want more fighting to increase ratings.

Anyways, very cheap play by Alfredsson, and he doesn't get a penalty for it or the punch he landed that knocked the guy to the ice. Glad the Ducks won, as if I weren't rooting for them in the first place.

Like I told you before, anyone who thinks I'm a bandwagon fan of either team is out of their ######ing mind.

Calm down man. If you're including me, I was joking. That's what the winking smilie was for. :P

Reasons I'm cheering for the Ducks are:

-Niedermayer Bros(They grew up in B.C. Nieds would be a Canuck had we not signed Nazzy. No joke.)

-Carlyle(former Moose boss who groomed Kesler, Bieksa etc)

-Dipenta and Huskins(former Moose players)

-Ryan Getzlaf is probably my favorite player in the NHL. I've been a fan since 2003.

-I like some of their players.

-Brad May(was great as a Nuck. Heart and soul player for us)

-Burke(former Nucks GM, someone I didn't want to see go, but I'll admit, his drafting here sucked...that was about it)

Once Burke left, I've secretly started liking the Ducks. However, once they got Pronger and started acting like bullies it pissed me off. Now that I'm over the Canucks losing, I've gone right back to cheering for them.