Can Price do this?

Luongo Save on Flames

How about this?

Maybe something a little tougher....?

Let's try this one...

Luongo robs Clowe

To finish things off:

The top save is awesome too. ^_^

I've ALWAYS believed Price could become a great goalie. I was shocked at the the negativity around the pick. Let's see if BTH remembers.... :rolleyes:

Anyways let's see if Price can do that ^^^^^^. You never know, he just might. However, once he does, then you can mention Price in the same sentence as King Louie. ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can he do what? Being out of position?

Sorry. couldn't resist. ;)

In my humble opinion Louie is the top goalie in the league right now, but not for doing this and that &..

Skating & positioning. That's what makes him the best goalie in the world.

I'm happy that Giguere :clap: finally won a cup. He is young but for the past few years he has been superb but never really winning the cup. In my opinion he is also very underrated.

Can he do what? Being out of position?

Sorry. couldn't resist. ;)

In my humble opinion Louie is the top goalie in the league right now, but not for doing this and that &..

Skating & positioning. That's what makes him the best goalie in the world.

Agreed. He does also get caught out of position, but he usually makes an outstanding save afterwards. :D

Can Price do this?
This is what I get for the tip of the hat to Luongo? Boo 'Urns to you Captain_Stealth. Besides Fleury, he has to be the biggest "prospect stock" goalie selection as compared to Luongo. There is always the concern that a goalie has to show it in the big leagues, but when comparing it's good to have an example of "In the mould of". I believe he is that level goalie...in time.

This is what I get for the tip of the hat to Luongo? Boo 'Urns to you Captain_Stealth. Besides Fleury, he has to be the biggest "prospect stock" goalie selection as compared to Luongo. There is always the concern that a goalie has to show it in the big leagues, but when comparing it's good to have an example of "In the mould of". I believe he is that level goalie...in time.

:lol:

I never said he couldn't be. If you read my last post, you'd know this. I've been able to see Price a lot and I think he can be a pretty solid #1 guy. He has it all, but can he be that flashy brick wall in the NHL? That remains to be seen of course.

We'll see how he does and whether he can do some of the stuff Luongo does. I believe Price has the potential to steal games with his solid play etc. Can he be a Luongo though? That's what I was stating to BTH's comment. ;)

Just to add, Carey Price has the potential to score 50 goals in the NHL NOW......

GO :hlogo: GO!

:o

Carey Price has the potential to score 50 goals in the NHL NOW......

Now I think you're confusing him with Eric Chouinard.

woah that would be the greatest season ever by a player of all time in the history of all sports going back to the original olympics with the greeks. Heck maybe even going back to the first every 'event' by Neanderthals involving rock throwing (most likely) if Carey Price scored 50 goals in a season.

;) ;) ;) ;)

:lol:

I never said he couldn't be. If you read my last post, you'd know this. I've been able to see Price a lot and I think he can be a pretty solid #1 guy. He has it all, but can he be that flashy brick wall in the NHL? That remains to be seen of course.

We'll see how he does and whether he can do some of the stuff Luongo does. I believe Price has the potential to steal games with his solid play etc. Can he be a Luongo though? That's what I was stating to BTH's comment. ;)

Just to add, Carey Price has the potential to score 50 goals in the NHL NOW......

GO :hlogo: GO!

:o

You bit on the fish hook. I was trying to get your goat. It worked. :lol: It's a razz. (you razzed me first :lol: - good one)

Maybe you can get me sometime/next time. :clap:

It's still true that Price needs some seasoning and there is always the "you never know" aspect of any player. Sort of, the Daigle effect to coin an example. I don't thinlk he's a daigle though. He is too good. What level of good at the NHL level remains to be seen. These are exciting times for me being a fan of the Habs.

You bit on the fish hook. I was trying to get your goat. It worked. :lol: It's a razz. (you razzed me first :lol: - good one)

Maybe you can get me sometime/next time. :clap:

It's still true that Price needs some seasoning and there is always the "you never know" aspect of any player. Sort of, the Daigle effect to coin an example. I don't thinlk he's a daigle though. He is too good. What level of good at the NHL level remains to be seen. These are exciting times for me being a fan of the Habs.

They certainly should. Prospects like these don't come around very often. As a Canucks fan, it doesn't happen at all. :unsure: That could change though very soon I hope.

They certainly should. Prospects like these don't come around very often. As a Canucks fan, it doesn't happen at all. :unsure: That could change though very soon I hope.

Congrats one year removed from acquiring Lu. Canucks and Habs have a similar problem. Secondary scoring.

I have to admit that Nonis is impressing and I figure he has an ace up his sleeve this summer. The Bulis signing and similar moves were simply a transition period (Carter etc.). On the open market all he could muster was the UFA's he could manage. I suspect Nonis is going to pull a good trigger. He weathered the storm in the summer of 06'. Weathering storms usually means that a plan is being played out.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Can Price do this?

Luongo Save on Flames

How about this?

Maybe something a little tougher....?

Let's try this one...

Luongo robs Clowe

To finish things off:

The top save is awesome too. ^_^

I've ALWAYS believed Price could become a great goalie. I was shocked at the the negativity around the pick. Let's see if BTH remembers.... :rolleyes:

Anyways let's see if Price can do that ^^^^^^. You never know, he just might. However, once he does, then you can mention Price in the same sentence as King Louie. ;)

lmao.. every goalie on the planet can do all of those. poiting to individual saves means nothing. I can show amazing saves by any NHL goalie and make them look great. And if Price is not like Luongo, make a closer comparison? There is none.