Dogs Vs Grand Rapids

Bacchus

Winning 3-1 in the second period. Lapierre has his first goal after coming back. This will be great for all of their developments. They will see how much they have improved since going up to the habs ... they should all be leaders on the team now.

Anyone know why Kostitsyn isn't in the line-up? And when will Price make his first back-up appearance?

Maybe he went home to see his family. I know when he went back to Belarus a few months back he wanted to stay for a lot longer than he did.

I know his first child was born in january but I don't think he went back home.

Dogs collapse in the third, and lose in Shootout!

I didn't see the game but with the shots on goal in the third period 13-7 against Hamilton

we can clearly see that Lever is installing the Habs system. :?-

Someone who saw the game, i have questions?

Is Chipchura already the leader of this team on the ice ?

Is there somebody on defense right side(Biron,O'byrne) that is able to make a first pass off the zone??

Does Danis has the potential to lead this team far in playoffs, better than Price ?

and..

Is Grabovski injured too?

Thanks

I know his first child was born in january but I don't think he went back home.

Yeah he did go home for few days and that was why he was not recalled to the Canadiens line-up.

Grabovski wasn't in the lineup in the last 2-3 games. Is he injuried too?

Yes.......he damaged the tendon in his thumb in a training room accident. He has undergone successful surgery on the thumb, and official word from the team is that he will be out for 2-3 weeks.

I didn't see the game but with the shots on goal in the third period 13-7 against Hamilton

we can clearly see that Lever is installing the Habs system. :?-

Someone who saw the game, i have questions?

Is Chipchura already the leader of this team on the ice ?

Is there somebody on defense right side(Biron,O'byrne) that is able to make a first pass off the zone??

Does Danis has the potential to lead this team far in playoffs, better than Price ?

and..

Is Grabovski injured too?

Thanks

Not the best night for Danis, after some decent games.

It's hard to say if Chipchura is really a leader on the ice cause I am watching the games on webcast but in interviews from other players they seem to talk about him already being a leader on the team.

I don't think Biron or O'Byrne excell at making the first pass nor does Archer (who looked solid last night) O'Byrne is a decent passer but it's not one of his better assets imo.

Danis has been inconsistent all year. He wins, then a loss then a win kind of thing. He hasn't been the same since last year. Better then Price? Impossible to say just yet since no one has seen Price face ahl shooters. I would bet that Price will see a game this weekend so we'll see how he does.