I want it back as well.

I did say no mixed relationships but at the bottom I wrote

between Leafs and Habs fans!

It was a joke.

As was my reply, which I thought was rather funny about the Habs fan having to be on top.

Guys, I closed that thread because it went too far. Please remember our 4 simple rules. Thanks

Well the thread was about 30 pages long already and about HOT GIRLS but I guess the pictures of two girls kissing was to far.

In defense of the picture it has won awards in the art community.

Well the thread was about 30 pages long already and about HOT GIRLS but I guess the pictures of two girls kissing was to far.

In defense of the picture it has won awards in the art community.

There was another one that was not artistic.

Anyways, I just deleted the posts that went too far and brought back the thread.

There was another one that was not artistic.

Anyways, I just deleted the posts that went too far and brought back the thread.

:clap:

But what was wrong with mine? How on earth is two people kissing considered sexually explicit?

it was faeries pic! LOL!

that's his msn avatar.

If mine was the reason the thread was deleted, I'm very disappointed in our moderation team.

To be honest, I was kinda surprised the thread was allowed to exist in the first place, at least after it developed into what it became.

Get a few dozen guys in one place and of course something like that will develop, it'd be a little harsh to get rid of it completely considering it's in the lounge.

Just saw them too from JMMR. It really wasn't that bad, I wasn't even missing anything. I've seen a couple of them hundreds of times.

To be honest, I was kinda surprised the thread was allowed to exist in the first place, at least after it developed into what it became.

Hey, we were being fair (not sexist). Thanks to JLP, we examined a man, Kiefer Sutherland, as well! I'm sure Faerie brought up Jonne Aaron somewhere in that thread and Trizzak was also in it.

Hey, we were being fair (not sexist). Thanks to JLP, we examined a man, Kiefer Sutherland, as well! I'm sure Faerie brought up Jonne Aaron somewhere in that thread and Trizzak was also in it.

Don't forget Oscar Wilde!! ^_^