Come backers.

DjStang

First of all, I would like to say hello to everyone. FInally got around to registering so I can post. I've been a habs fan all of my 32 years of life.

If some of you are like me, you probably have a couple of friends who are diehard leaf fans. I have put together a few come backers to get them to shut up. Feel free to add some of your own.

Here goes:

1. My prediction this year. Toronto will end up with the cup at the end of this season. Ofcourse they will. It's stored in the Hockey hall of fame in Toronto.

2 Toronto has 3 seasons. Winter, summer and fall. THere's no spring because the leafs seem to fall then too.

3 My friends told me that deep inside, I was a closet leaf fan. Now I ask you. TO be a true leaf fan, do you have to come out of the closet?

4 My friends ask me why I'm not fan. I tell them it's simple. I have a hard time cheering for a team that has never won a cup in my lifetime.

5 Why do people in Ontario have to drink their beer straight from the can or bottle? Because all of the cups are in Montreal.

:ghg: :/)

welcome !

hehe funny intro. Didn't thought there were that much people cheering for the Habs in Toronto. You're not the first here on Habsworld. A Toronto-Montreal serie would be really fun. :P