HW Server problems?

• 3 months later...
Anybody knows what problems this forum has. The last few days it has been slow, and this morning i couldt get on the forum. Well not on the board, all i could do was PM.

Same here.

I'm glad somebody brought it up. Every time I couldn't sign into habsworld I kept thinking I'd start a thread on the server problems.

Then once Habsworld worked again I completely forgot about it :P

If you guys really want to help, click on those Google text ads every couple of days. I'm sure HW can use some cash to keep the servers upgraded.

Just think what'll happen come September :D

Sorry again guys. I know it happened more lately. Thankfully it's the summer and not playoffs time. hehe

New problems seem to pop up every now and then. But be sure we do everything to resolve each of these situations as fast as possible. Thanks for your comprehension =)

• 2 weeks later...
When the website/forum crash, I'm now able to restart the server myself. When that happens again, you can send me an email to m.gauthier@habsworld.net

question from naive corner: if the habsworld.net server is down then wouldn't you be unable to receive mail to your habsworld.net email account?