HW Server problems?

Boy this is ridiculous. What's my incentive to come here during the busy times like the deadline, the draft, or during playoff games?

I realize I'm not in the inner circle nor entirely aware of the server situation, but with a few donations would this site be running any better?

The other forum I'm on (NOOF) it's an Ohl forum the Mods disable the avtars and signatures.......to save bandwidth. And we've never had problems.............. :rolleyes:

that actually sounds like a pretty good idea. Is this feasible, Matt?

Comparing traffic of a Habs site on deadline day to an OHL site is hardly fair. I don't want to lose my avatar or sig. :puke:

HW isn't the only site having trouble today, just deal with it. Theres never been any trouble in the playoffs or during the draft.

that actually sounds like a pretty good idea. Is this feasible, Matt?

We are not supposed to have bandwidth problem. But I'll see what was the problem and what we can do about it. I apologize to everyone. It did suck not being able to log in or access the website.

RDS had a lot of downtime. TSN website was slow at times, although their live audio feed was working great the whole day (that was very nice). I thought that sportsnet was the most easy website to navigate in.

The NOOF has over 4000 members, and on deadline day they also get tons of guess visit the site. It was just a comment, since it's never gone down and you don't lose your precious avatar and sig; they just disable them for the day...............no big deal