Perezhogin signs in Russia

Talon

This seems more legit than the last report was but I will still wait and see what happens before expressing any concern over it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I am new here (I have been reading forums for a while, though) - never signed up but finally decided to do that. I am originally from Russia (although I live in the US), so I read Russian sport media quite often. I was reading Sport Express today and they are saying that Perezhogin signed in Russia. Seems like and old news, right? Well, they are saying he signed with Salavat Yulaev and not Avangard like everybody was saying before. According to them, he originally committed to Avangard but at the end signed with Salavat Yulaev from Ufa. I can provide link but is going to be in Russian. Just though you might wanna know.

good to have you on board... maybe you could be a kind of "russian to english" translator or hit us with Russian News concerning Habs players. Oh And tell Markov he's allowed to score mor goals next season :P

why is this thread still alive since its been confirmed this has been a hoax.

If you read a few posts up you will see there has been some recent news on this...

I still won't believe it until I actually see a reliable source aka a press release from the Canadiens.

Yeah, I'll wait as well...but this is showing up on the Russian teams official website so it seems more legit, but waiting is still the better option.

good to have you on board... maybe you could be a kind of "russian to english" translator or hit us with Russian News concerning Habs players. Oh And tell Markov he's allowed to score mor goals next season :P

I'd be happy to translate what I can (especially if it is an article about Stanley Cup Parade) ;)

As for Kovalev's rumors - they don't really have anything about him lately. Plus, he is too popular for what he was and is doing to help kids hockey (during the lockout he was flying his plane from town to town with equipment he had bought and was giving it out to hockey schools in need, you know...).

I'd be happy to translate what I can (especially if it is an article about Stanley Cup Parade) ;)

As for Kovalev's rumors - they don't really have anything about him lately. Plus, he is too popular for what he was and is doing to help kids hockey (during the lockout he was flying his plane from town to town with equipment he had bought and was giving it out to hockey schools in need, you know...).

ah, nice to know the guy's not ALL prima donna B)