FANTASY FOR PLAYOFFS

habsfan88

Hey guys, I'm really interested in joining a fantasy league for the playoffs. I'm thinking of yahoo, but if anyone else has any better sites that would be okay.

Who's in?? playoffs are coming soon so we should think quickly.

Originally posted by habsfan88

Hey guys, I'm really interested in joining a fantasy league for the playoffs.  I'm thinking of yahoo, but if anyone else has any better sites that would be okay.  

Who's in?? playoffs are coming soon so we should think quickly.

We (creators of HW/fantasy league guys) usually do something every playoffs. If/when we create a playoff pool, we'll let you know.

How would you guys feel about joining the sporting news playoff fantasy league? You know the one with the salary-type system where you have to buy players ...

Thats one option... Though I might also create a "playoff-tree" pool.

Boy, you really have to manage the money well. I hoped to get St. Louis, but not for 9.5 million out of 30 million total. Too bad, he is easily my favortie non-habs.

[Edited on 4-3-04 by Fanpuck33]

For any new joiners for the league, click on the first HW playoff pool, (the one on top) not the one on the bottom, i accidentally created that one, click the wrong button. but just ignore it:)

Sorry guys, but i have never played this type of fantasy before.....so i may have a few questions later on too....

but my question is : are we allowed to purchase players even as of now, or is there going to be a draft coming up or something like the yahoo - styled one.

Thanks!

Originally posted by habsfan88

So why arent people buying yet?

Most if not all have bought their players, you just can't see them until the deadline has passed... so you can't copy them.

Just look at the cash they have left to spend... you can see they have bought their players already.

I accidentally created one, but now I realise that for it to be fair, there should only be one team each. Therefore, I just won't purchase any players. Sorry for the screwup. If anyone knows a way to delete a team, please email me / PM me / etc. Thanks

TheAussiePosse - I think you could just move your second team to a different league.

habsfan88 - I think you can have more than one team.

Both of you. I'm joining a seperate league with a friend of mine if you want it as well.

:ghg: