Andrei Kostitsyn

Bacchus

He has been out for over a full month already I would find it hard to believe he could be out another 3 or 4 weeks. So I would expect him back if they make the finals. As for next round I believe he could play if it goes the distance.

He has been out for over a full month already I would find it hard to believe he could be out another 3 or 4 weeks. So I would expect him back if they make the finals. As for next round I believe he could play if it goes the distance.

Yeah, but just last series Don Lever said the groing was neither getting worse nor better. Let's hope that has changed though.

If it's a tear he could be out for 3 months...depending on the severity.

If he just strained the muscle then he'll be back soon.

Why rush a guy back and potentially have him in a situation where it could be re-aggravated for years on end...and yes, that is very possible if it was a tear.

ouch groin tear.

ouch in deed..happened to me many years ago...hurts like a SOB

I've had a hernia, me thinks that's worse.

I ripped my scrotum open on a handlebar of a bicycle while jumping a gap ... now as interesting as that is to the general population, what does it have to do with Kostitsyn and his possible return?

If he did tear his groin, I would hope that they rehabilitate him fully first. I don't think he would come back unless he were 100%.

Go Dawgs GO!

I ripped my scrotum open on a handlebar of a bicycle while jumping a gap ... now as interesting as that is to the general population, what does it have to do with Kostitsyn and his possible return?

If he did tear his groin, I would hope that they rehabilitate him fully first. I don't think he would come back unless he were 100%.

Go Dawgs GO!

now THAT is what you call too much info!! yuck! :puke:

now THAT is what you call too much info!! yuck! :puke:

Believe you me, I could offer up a lot more!

I always find it amusing how certain people can have an adverse reaction to a word like scrotum, but are just fine with groin. Scrotum is included in the groin area!

I've had a hernia, me thinks that's worse.

I've had a hernia too, and I guess the severity would vary from person to person, but it didn't cause me much trouble at all. In fact, I delayed surgery a couple months so I could finish the hockey season (my doctor didn't recommend playing hockey with a hernia... but he didn't recommend NOT playing!).

I'm thinking a groin tear is worse.

Believe you me, I could offer up a lot more!

I always find it amusing how certain people can have an adverse reaction to a word like scrotum, but are just fine with groin. Scrotum is included in the groin area!

Yeah but groin is more general. What you said reminded me of a line from The Big Lebowski, by the way.

Go Dawgs GO!

Damn Bacchus! :o

I can feel for Kostitsyn, I slightly tore my groin during RCMP testing. I had bruises down each side of my inner thigh and looked like my jeans stained my skin.

To end this over detailed injury, it took me 8 weeks before I even started to train again.

Damn Bacchus! :o

I can feel for Kostitsyn, I slightly tore my groin during RCMP testing. I had bruises down each side of my inner thigh and looked like my jeans stained my skin.

To end this over detailed injury, it took me 8 weeks before I even started to train again.

so you had all the time needed to learn how to dip your donut in your coffee :lol: