HW Forums upgrade

sakiqc

Hi everyone. Our forum has now been upgraded to the latest version. There are still minor tweaks to correct and I'm working on it. I hope you'll enjoy the new (still minor) features. Any suggestion/comment is welcomed! This is your forum, your community!

Thanks again for making HW a great community and the admin/mods team will continue to work for you and make HabsWorld the best place for Habs fans all around the world!

PS: Please report in this thread any new technical problem you see on the forum. Thanks.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the top posters list needs some work I think.

smilie button on fast reply isn't working.

I don't think any of the button work actually on the fast reply and everything is enabled.

Yeah, thanks. Other things I noticed, the profiles aren't showing up correctly. And some links aren't working.

Post reply with quote shows markup language....
Yeah, that's really annoying. Especially for someone who's as obsessed with formatting as me. :P
ooooh a spellcheck button - Andrew will be delighted.
Oh snap! :lol:

I'm working on that and will ask HW Architect to help me with the skin... The new features need to be implemented in the skin.

If you see anything else tell it here! Thx

There's something I've been thinking about. Ratings, are they really necessary? Do we really need to be able to rate threads and posters etc? In my epxerience little good comes with the ability to rate others. To me it seems we mostly get a long fine here so it might not be that big of a problem. But at the same time if we all get along fairly well ratings aren't really a necessity either...

Just my two cents.

There's something I've been thinking about. Ratings, are they really necessary? Do we really need to be able to rate threads and posters etc? In my epxerience little good comes with the ability to rate others. To me it seems we mostly get a long fine here so it might not be that big of a problem. But at the same time if we all get along fairly well ratings aren't really a necessity either...

Just my two cents.

What do you mean by rating? Since when could we even rate posters?

Yeah, don't like ratings either. It came by default with the upgrade. It's not working anyways. Once the Architect gets working on the skin, he'll take it out ;)