HW Forums upgrade

sakiqc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else having problem with the time posted on the board? Me it's 1 hour behind

the hour is fine for me. still i can't quote just can "reply" and can't edit...

I don't think I've ever visisted a message board where the time posted has been correct. ;)

Just a laundry list of things:

- All of the text options (i.e. bold, italics, size, etc.)

- Deleted posts/threads are no longer being sent to the "Closed Threads" forum

- Profiles look funny

- My Assistant is weird

- My Friends does nothing

- Can no longer click the little boxes on threads/posts to take action on my than one thing at a time

- HWL forum leaders have lost Mod abilities in those forums

the hour is fine for me. still i can't quote just can "reply" and can't edit...

You mean the quote button has done stuff for you in the past? I could never get that button to do anything. Quotes come up automatically for me when I hit "Reply" on a post.

Is anyone else having problem with the time posted on the board? Me it's 1 hour behind

Time is fine for me.

true. But now you've disclosed that there's a closed forum makes me want to know more. Sorta like wanting to see a closed/abandoned subway station that nobody uses.

It's hardly a secret. Didn't you ever notice the numbers of the forums weren't sequential?

You mean the quote button has done stuff for you in the past? I could never get that button to do anything. Quotes come up automatically for me when I hit "Reply" on a post.

yeah it was possible to quote 3 posts at the same time.

I may have missed something along the line here as I've been away for quite a while, but I can't get any of my edit/tool features to work?

No emoticons or access to any of the tools..... am I doing something wrong or what?

Edited by beliveau1

I may have missed something along the line here as I've been away for quite a while, but I can't get any of my edit/tool features to work?

No emoticons or access to any of the tools..... am I doing something wrong or what?

Just a laundry list of things:

- All of the text options (i.e. bold, italics, size, etc.)

- Deleted posts/threads are no longer being sent to the "Closed Threads" forum

- Profiles look funny

- My Assistant is weird

- My Friends does nothing

- Can no longer click the little boxes on threads/posts to take action on my than one thing at a time (Mod power)

- HWL forum leaders have lost Mod abilities in those forums

If I'm not mistaken we are waiting for the HW architect to fix those things.

one of the stats I miss from the old set up was percentage of posts in which forum, member registration number (I was the 1,008 person to register)

Actually, you're 1012. Take a look next to any of your posts. :wacko:

HW's Architect will work tomorrow on the forum's skin to implement the upgrade's new features. THere should be no downtime while the skin is updated.

HW's Architect will work tomorrow on the forum's skin to implement the upgrade's new features. THere should be no downtime while the skin is updated.

BTH wonders why does Matt speak of himself in the third person?

We all know, you're the HW Architect and you're the one who's to blame for all this!

Pssh same thing. The other day Matt told me it was him who was doing all the renovations to the site.