Any Interest in a Riddle Thread?

Fanpuck33

:rolleyes: If the girlfriend were pregnant, I would have said so. The other two people can be whoever you want, I made them up on the spot.

Some random guy, what kind of an answer is that?

For a riddle to work it should only have one possible answer, really. Yours had infinity.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl and the guy had sex around kryptonite which then got into her blood stream and made her pregnant and sped up the 9 months process in 9 minutes and had a baby which then quickly morphed into a 5 year old which then by the begining of the next day was already a teenager. Strange enough this was a filler episode on Smallville a few years ago. The producer called it the worst episode ever. bwahaha

I remember that one. It actually was pretty stupid, Season 4 I believe.

A man stays in a cabin with four windows, all of which face south. He looks out a window and watches a bear walk by. What colour is the bear?

polar bear...white

hes standing on the north pole

For a riddle to work it should only have one possible answer, really. Yours had infinity.

Fine, then I'll specify: nobody was in the house to begin with and instead of his girlfriend the other person is the executor of the will. There. No infinite answers. :angry:

And really, the first riddle about the fives has two answers. Two different lines make a 4. ^_^

so who who came out of the house?

You've got to be kidding me.

but he said there was already a knight present. I was like well that's 4 people right there?

That's why I said it only works verbally! HOMONYMS!

Fine, then I'll specify: nobody was in the house to begin with and instead of his girlfriend the other person is the executor of the will. There. No infinite answers. :angry:

Not necessarily. You never specified the gender of the friend or the executor of the will. :P