Any Interest in a Riddle Thread?

Fanpuck33

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trizz is correct!

Bacchus your answer assumes you already know what door is which, or who is the liar, anyway it doesn't work :P

actually, if you think about it, the liar will lie and tell you he wants you to take the door to heaven, and the honest person will want you to go to heaven. Assuming, of course, the the liar is the guard to hell, and the truth teller is the guard to heaven. But it will work.

actually, if you think about it, the liar will lie and tell you he wants you to take the door to heaven, and the honest person will want you to go to heaven. Assuming, of course, the the liar is the guard to hell, and the truth teller is the guard to heaven. But it will work.

But what if the liar who is guarding hell hates his job and really wants people to go to heaven? :lol:

But what if the liar who is guarding hell hates his job and really wants people to go to heaven? :lol:

Well then Trizak's answer won't work either ... and he would probably get replaced by a more efficient guard ... but this is all theoretical and we would need to consult with a Theologian who specializes in the contractual obligations of Hell door guardsmen (or women). That would be my guess.

Here's a real easy one:

What goes up and down but never moves?

The emotions of a manic depressive?

We don't know which guard is at which door . . ..

We don't know which guard is at which door . . ..

Surely the guard to the gates of heaven won't be a liar?!? Seems illogical ... but I guess if the possibility exists for the guard to heaven being a liar, then mine won't work.

no no no lol

The libido of a nymphomaniac suffering from postcoital narcolepsy?!? :?-

Because if it isn't the temperature, the sun, or the stockmarket, then I think we are all out of guesses!

Because if it isn't the temperature, the sun, or the stockmarket, then I think we are all out of guesses!

Must be a trick question ^_^

*update: ok I cheated and found the answer and yes it is a fair one, we just didn't get it yet keep trying guys this is a friggin' kid's riddle hehehe

Stairs.

right stairs i heard this one 1 year ago.

oh and Bacchus sorry for the Avatar, i didn't notice and/or remember yours was also Kim Jong Il. i'ma change it.

Edited by JoeLassister

A man stays in a cabin with four windows, all of which face south. He looks out a window and watches a bear walk by. What colour is the bear?

I am going to have to complain about this riddle to the mods. I have been in a cabin with 4 windows all on the south wall and seen a black bear walk (while maybe ramble) by.

Edited by Peter Puck

I am going to have to complain about this riddle to the mods. I have been in a cabin with 4 windows all on the south wall and seen a black bear walk (while maybe ramble) by.

Hehe. Good point. He never said the windows weren't on the same wall. :lol:

I don't. In fact, I'd say most days I don't see stairs. Plus, some of the answers we gave were just as correct as stairs.

:P

Are you starting to understand why riddles work best with only one possible answer yet?