Bulldogs vs Hershey --- Finals Game #5 --- 7/06/07

KoZed

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly the TV is lying.

Go Dogs Go.

If you go to the canadiens home page you can click on the bulldogs logo and it takes you to the bulldogs webgpage. From there you click on listen live and voila.

If you go to the canadiens home page you can click on the bulldogs logo and it takes you to the bulldogs webgpage. From there you click on listen live and voila.

It's not going to work. I'm updated on codecs but haven't been able to access a game in some time. I have the latest winamp. Doesn't work for some reason

It's not going to work. I'm updated on codecs but haven't been able to access a game in some time. I have the latest winamp. Doesn't work for some reason

not working for me either. Maybe too many people are trying to listen to it. I am re-downlaoding Media player 9 to see in that works.

Edit: trying media player 11

Nope...still not working.

Isn't it amazing how the NHL network shows ECHL and NCAA college hockey games but they can't find a reason to show the Calder Cup Final?

not working for me either. Maybe too many people are trying to listen to it. I am re-downlaoding Media player 9 to see in that works.

Edit: trying media player 11

Nope...still not working.

Isn't it amazing how the NHL network shows ECHL and NCAA college hockey games but they can't find a reason to show the Calder Cup Final?

http://www.820cham.com/

just click on "listen now"

Edited by Adirondack Bud

I just noticed the scheduling 2-3-2 and was wondering if it's because of travel issues? Or have they always gone this way?

Either way it will be nice to win it at home..... :clap:

thanks everyone for keeping this thread updated. I'm not at the game tonight and cannot listen to it; but thanks to you I am kept updated. Go Dogs Go!!!

Keep the posts going.. and keep us informed... those of us who cannot listen to the game but can read your posts on our blackberries.. :)

GO DOGS GO!

Well done boys!

Unfortunately I couldn't be there tonight because of work :( Enjoyed it on the radio though.

Now looking forward to seeing Price in nets for the Habs.

Edited by marcR