AHL featured in EA's NHL 08

mathieu30

was about the time

Ditto - took 'em long enough and also - attention hockey poolies - Beware Eric Stall as an early round pick. EA covers have had a history of BAD LUCK for the player! Lemieux was on one and he get's sick. Heatley was suppose to be on and had the photo work done and then the Mercedes incident occured.

Ditto - took 'em long enough and also - attention hockey poolies - Beware Eric Stall as an early round pick. EA covers have had a history of BAD LUCK for the player! Lemieux was on one and he get's sick. Heatley was suppose to be on and had the photo work done and then the Mercedes incident occured.

It's a Ferrari but it's true. those who make EA Sports NHL covers always have a bad season... funny, strange and i hope Markov won't ever be on a cover...

Thats odd considering the Gretzky series on the PSP had the AHL as well.

Well, they don't do the 2k series on PSP do they? I was under the impression this was the first year the 2k series had minor leagues, since the Gretzky series croaked. It's a shame too. Back on PSOne the people behind the Gretzky series made the NHL Faceoff series, which I loved.

Well, they don't do the 2k series on PSP do they? I was under the impression this was the first year the 2k series had minor leagues, since the Gretzky series croaked. It's a shame too. Back on PSOne the people behind the Gretzky series made the NHL Faceoff series, which I loved.

When it comes to acquiring licenses, it doesn't matter which systems have the games and which don't. Th 2k series has had the AHL for a few years now but never an exclusive license.

Who's still sharing teams? I hope they don't mean Colorado and Carolina, I want to see the Lake Erie Monsters in the game.

When it comes to acquiring licenses, it doesn't matter which systems have the games and which don't. Th 2k series has had the AHL for a few years now but never an exclusive license.

Ah, only had played 2k7 so I didn't know they had the AHL before. I figured if they didn't have a game for PSP, then Gretzky might have been able to use of for that platform, as it wouldn't have had any affect on 2k's ability to make money.

I guess that, as usual, EA was just shafting the people who buy their games. That's been their MO ever since they got so popular. And now they've all but ruined a great series in NCAA Football. The next-gen (I guess current gen) version of that game is an utter shell of what it used to be.

Maybe with an AHL the player progression will actually do something. We're starting our second season and I don't see any progression on any of our players.