most embarassing moment

MAK

well, I'm starting it so here goes:

I was 11 or 12 and I stole a playboy magasine from a local store. foolishly I thought I could get away with it :lol:

that was until My mom came in my room and found the said magazine. so I learned that she wasn't fond of that kind of litterature.

the next day, we went to that store and made me apologize to the clerk and paid for the said playboy.

Edited by marky_and_komi

My most embarassing moment was my hockey initiation for the University Varsity hockey team. I was tied up against the elevator rail at the female residence elevator naked. Then senior members of the team hit every floor button so I stopped at every floor. I got to the top and a player was waiting. All 11 floors were selected yet again. :blush:

I probably have a lot of embarrassing stories burried deep down in my subconscious. I prefer to keep them supressed though.

When people say their most embarassing moments it's never actually their most embarassing moments, it's just the most embarassing that they're willing to tell. AC and MAK just spoke about embarassing moments but I'm sure they both have moments in their mind that they would never in a million years post in this thread.

Most embarassing story I'm willing to share? I dunno, I could never really think of something for this question. Maybe when I was leaning back against my friend, who was sitting behind me with both our backs facing eachother in class. I was leaning back on my chair's hind legs so that the back of her chair was supporting me. She didn't realize that I was leaning back so eventually she pushed her chair in and I slipped backwards and let out a surprised high pitched scream and had to climb off my ass with everybody laughing at me.

Not a very good one, I know, but like I said, if you're willing to tell your most embarassing moment than it's most likely not you're most embarassing moment.

When people say their most embarassing moments it's never actually their most embarassing moments, it's just the most embarassing that they're willing to tell. AC and MAK just spoke about embarassing moments but I'm sure they both have moments in their mind that they would never in a million years post in this thread.

I doubt that. It's not like we all know each other personally. There's no reason for anyone to hide anything. Granted, I my most embarrassing moment is more me feeling stupid than being embarrassed, so you probably won't believe it tops my list. I embarrass somewhat easily, so I avoid situations in which I might be embarrassed, hehe.

Anyways, I was 10 and I was at the viewing before my grandpa's funeral. My cousin and I had already been there for a couple hours so we were bored. To pass the time, we started playing hide the penny, where one person would hide it and the other would find it using the hot-hot or cold-cold method. Well, there was a lamp with two sockets, only one of them had a bulb. I thought it would be a fantastic idea to hide the penny in the empty socket. Next thing a know, the penny is on the other side of the room and the power to the basement of the entire funeral home was out. My fear of the situation grew as I was not aware at the time of circuit breakers, so I thought I had literall ruined the electricity in the basement.

Anyways, I was 10 and I was at the viewing before my grandpa's funeral. My cousin and I had already been there for a couple hours so we were bored. To pass the time, we started playing hide the penny, where one person would hide it and the other would find it using the hot-hot or cold-cold method. Well, there was a lamp with two sockets, only one of them had a bulb. I thought it would be a fantastic idea to hide the penny in the empty socket. Next thing a know, the penny is on the other side of the room and the power to the basement of the entire funeral home was out. My fear of the situation grew as I was not aware at the time of circuit breakers, so I thought I had literall ruined the electricity in the basement.

LOL great story !!

I got a couple.

I was a little kindergarten kid in DDO taking the bus to school. Lets just say when i was 5 or 6 i still struggled with the concept of potty training. Anyways i was on the bus and let out a supersized log at one of the first stops. No one really figured out what had happened, but all i heard for the entire drive to school was how the entire bus stunk. I cant quite remember what i did, but im pretty sure i waddled to the bathroom and then called home.

My other one was grade 11, and i think i posted about that on here before. My dog attacked a skunk at my house and then came and ran around the house, bringing the stench with her. Little did i know that i had now been skunked too. I went to school, wrote a physics test, with everyone complaining to me about how i smelt like skunk. I took this one in stride though, so i guess it wasn't overly embarassing. My whole family had to come home from school/work because of the stench, and i dont think it was gone till a couple of days after that.

My other one was grade 11, and i think i posted about that on here before. My dog attacked a skunk at my house and then came and ran around the house, bringing the stench with her. Little did i know that i had now been skunked too. I went to school, wrote a physics test, with everyone complaining to me about how i smelt like skunk. I took this one in stride though, so i guess it wasn't overly embarassing. My whole family had to come home from school/work because of the stench, and i dont think it was gone till a couple of days after that.

had a colleague who had a dog that got spayed and then ran in the house. apparently she put coffee grounds everywhere in the basement then vaccumed it after a while...said it worked.

I've had millions.

My political career started as goof. For student council in grade 6 I said "I speak well in front of large people."

I won on a landslide because of that. Sure enough the a year later I resigned because they were idiots and I butted heads with everyone. go figure ;)

After that I took the role of anarchist in the student council system. Became an 'advisor' at the lutheran school for the student council folks. But they too were to stupid to realize that they were voting for a racist rule of allowing uniforms when the sister school had no such rule and happened to be all white. Sure enough after I brought this up I was told never to think about running for student council. Left the school anyway. They instituted uniforms to crack down on the majority black student population and all white administrative body.

When I was 12 I was going through a PTG is angry all the time period and told my cousin's cousin bf that he was too fat when he tried to hide behind a tree while we were playing. (he is a large person)

Well the cousin and him ended up getting married and now have kids. But everytime I run into him its like walking on thin ice, he still remembers, I still remember, and my family still remembers. We sort of say "hey how's it going, that's good" and that's the end of the conversations.

Another sad day in PTG's life was when he talked to the president of the Saint Louis cardinals. I was a complete idiot. It was a pro-am golf tournament. And I said "nice putt mr. president" we talked but I felt looking back that I called him 'president' that pisses me off, I hate aristocrats and pompous folks and ever since then it's been my 'shameful' moment.

Then I didn't take my meds and said something really stupid at my childhood friends birthday. She's adopted from India. And I said something really stupid that haunts me. lol

I never let things go lol.

I think it was last year or so. Me and 3 of my friends are playing pool in bar 2 against 2. One of the 2 in the other team (actually he is KoValeV*27 on this forum) had to make a kind of impossible shot and I said "if you have that, the next pitchers of beer are all on me". He just did it and I had to pay 28$ for a &$?$?$ bet i shouldn't have made. Everytime we play pool since this, all of my friends remind me this...

I think I,ve told that story before but here goes

I was working as a valet in a hotel in mont tremblant. Important detail, we were subcontractant, thats why I kept my job !!

the valets were supposed to take care of recycling for the hotel so when I saw the hotel truck running I figured it was one of my colleagues.

coming from behind, there no way the driver could see me coming...nearing the truck I snucked down and decided to crawl until I got to the drivers window, jump at the window and yell as hard as i could to scare the smith out of him.

unfortunately it wasn't my colleague.....it was the hotels manager.

Yep, marky, you've said that one before. I know someone who probably has a lot since his dad is extremely embarassing. I've been at his house and his dad will walk by in nothing but very short briefs and say hello to me. He also does much worse stuff.

Yep, marky, you've said that one before. I know someone who probably has a lot since his dad is extremely embarassing. I've been at his house and his dad will walk by in nothing but very short briefs and say hello to me. He also does much worse stuff.

:blink:

You have to get me this guy's email. Do you know if he has a webcam? :lol:

geez getting old !! :wacko:

• 3 years later...