Thomas Beauregard

Andrew Conbow

Olivier Fortier

Bemjamin Maxwell

Max Pacioretty

Ryan Russell

Gregory Stewart

James Wyman

Does anyone have some more on Andrew Loverock?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The camp will be in LaSalle! My home town, muahaha. I'll be there on the weekend - missing the weekly stuff because I'm working.

I'll have a full report of whatever I take in after I check it out :)

The camp will be in LaSalle! My home town, muahaha. I'll be there on the weekend - missing the weekly stuff because I'm working.

Really looking forward to your report. Enjoyed reading your thoughts on our developing talent earlier last season. Make sure you take advantage of every moment at this years camp; at least when your there on the weekend.

thanks in advance.

Didn't Higgins and Komisarek say they were attending these sessions?

I am not sure, I do not think so.

I thought they were going to the Rookie camp in September not the devlopment camp but I could be wrong.

All I can find about Loverock is that he's a Phelpston Ontario native, and played 47 games for the Mississauga Ice Dogs this year. He posted a 31-13-3 record with a 3.50 GAA .892 SV%.

Does it say something about us that we have more D prospects invited than forwards?

yes, it says that in the last 2 drafts we have addressed the problem of the lack of D prospects. The only other D prospects we have are Cote, Benoit, O'Byrne and Emelin so we clearly had to draft more D prospects.

As for Loverock, I've heard he's a decent goalie but had some trouble in the playoffs. His stats aren't too impressive since the style of play the Ice Dogs have, lots of running and gunning kind of like Oshawa this year. Should be interesting, if he has a good camp or not.

White is up there with the defense and where is little #### ???

Defense will be very interesting, by comparing the prospects.

Hows David Fisher compare to Mcdonaugh ??

Is Subban better offensively than Carle ??

After that we will be ready to make our own depth chart.

The forwards lines that i would go with.

Maxwell-White and Piaccoretti.

Aubin-Beauregard-Wyman

the others ?? will see

Little Kosty is not there because the Canadiens feel he does not have much to work on. He is a lock for the AHL and will get a good look at camp to make the team.

Little Kosty is not there because the Canadiens feel he does not have much to work on. He is a lock for the AHL and will get a good look at camp to make the team.

Neither little Kosty and Big Kosty helped the Dogs win the Calder Cup.

They shouln't be more considered than any of the other prospects.

Only players that played regular shift in the AHL like D'agostini and Grabovski should be considered higher.

White, Aubin were there last year, improved and they shouln't be overlooked as well.

Valentenko is there as a show case because with all then efforts they nade to bring him here he should be considered a locj in the AHL as much as Carle.

True i went too far on Big Kosty.

Much came from my dippointment from him to miss all the Calder Cup games, i would have like to see

dominate in the playoffs and come to the camp as a sure value.

For little Kosty, i stand by what i said unless he is still hurt and the club don't want to take risk.

http://www.habsinsideout.com/2007/07/multi...rs_flying_by_f/

higgins and komisarek to speak to the kids at the camp

I only see mention of Komi coming to speak to the kids at camp in this article. I heard in earlier articles that Higgins was coming, but no mention of it now... Do you know for sure that he is???

Neither little Kosty and Big Kosty helped the Dogs win the Calder Cup.

They shouln't be more considered than any of the other prospects.

Only players that played regular shift in the AHL like D'agostini and Grabovski should be considered higher.

Big Kosty played with the big league. He's not invited because he's at least a lock for the AHL, if not for the NHL. It's the same way Chipper isn't coming to this camp, it's something he's already done and doesn't need to do again. And little Kosty's probably definitely going to the AHL so they're not bothering sending him to camp. It could also be the travel of making it from Europe, so they're not bothering making him come.

Big Kosty played with the big league. He's not invited because he's at least a lock for the AHL, if not for the NHL. It's the same way Chipper isn't coming to this camp, it's something he's already done and doesn't need to do again. And little Kosty's probably definitely going to the AHL so they're not bothering sending him to camp. It could also be the travel of making it from Europe, so they're not bothering making him come.

Correct.

Little Kosty has about a 5% chance of making the habs and big kosty has about a 5% chance for not making the habs.

Correct.

Little Kosty has about a 5% chance of making the habs and big kosty has about a 5% chance for not making the habs.

If big kost doesn'T make the team(unlss of an injury) he'll be traded. he needs to go through waivers before being sent down.

Correct.

If big kost doesn'T make the team(unlss of an injury) he'll be traded. he needs to go through waivers before being sent down.

I thought this as well but actually he has one more year of excemption but I would say he is pretty much a lock.

Wow !!!!!

“These guys are all my brothers, we’re all so close even though I only arrived late in the season,” said Price, while bottles were being emptied over his head after winning the AHL championship and playoff MVP honors. “I knew most of these players way before I got here. Getting to know each other at Canadiens development camps was absolutely huge for this group.”

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/news/redirect...newsItemID=6014

This is whats missing in our HABS going beyond series 2 or 3 the rewards are grand! Yet again The Oilers were in the same boat last season and look at them now... but thats another story

Anyone attending the camp? anyone have a thread on it? what about them pics??? last season we were updated daily ? are we losing interest?

Anyone attending the camp? anyone have a thread on it? what about them pics??? last season we were updated daily ? are we losing interest?

THREE CHEERS FOR MACASKILL!!!! HIP HIP HOURRAAA HIP HIP HOURRAAA HIP HIP HOURRAAA

THANKS FAN!

Edited by CoRvInA