Gameplan

BTH

I don't think it was the PP that scewed the + - stats. It was the pathgetic 5 on 5 effort given by almost everyone all year. The inability to score 5 on 5 was the other major issue. The PP has nothing to do with + -. Especially for the Habs.

As for Ryder, sure he doesn't play D Neither does everyone's hero Koivu who rarely takes heat. Ryder scores goals on a team that can't score. Put him on a wing with Thornton and he will score 40. There are certainly other players more deserving of criticism that always get a pass. Kovalev for starters. I know, this is his year. Right, he hasn't had a year in a long time. 1 good one in the last 7. That's not going to cut it.

Are you talking to me??

I'm not trying to take the heat off anyone on the team including Koivu, I'm just trying to think of ways for change with the players that we have options with.

Please do me a favor though; get off the "Put him with Thornton and he'll score 3000 goals in the NHL" crap. Anyone can/will score with Thornton...but we don't have Thornton or anyone like him. The only way to see if he will score like that with Thornton is to trade him to San Jose....yet everyone here is against moving him.

I agree with your points on Kovalev as well. I said to move him if possible...but we all know it isn't possible so why beat it to death?

Koivu had just as bad of +- as anyone on the team, but he does actually play D. He can't check all the opposition, and when he feels that he has to do it all by himself he is out of position and the puck is in the net anyway. Even then it doesn't matter, Koivu as the captain and the true heart of the team, will retire a Canadien. Gainey doesn't trade a long serving captain so that route is hardly worth exploring as well.

After all this who is left that we can move????

Ryder.

Edited by Habitforming

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comment about Ryder being the worst 30 goal scorer was directed to Habs In The Blood.

I just can't see why everyone is so optimistic about the youth of the team. You wanna dump a proven scorer, for someone....who "I'm really sure he can score goals with that much ice time", thats the same as saying "Anyone can score X goals with great players", you don't know that for sure.

I mean this is a discussion board and thats what we're doing, but I'll never buy into any of your arguments. If Ryder is as trashy as you guys think, how do you plan to get your magical #2 D by trading him.

Once again someone brings up the contract...and once again I'll say...do you think he should be playing for peanuts? 30 goal scorer should mean something, yeah Ryder wasn't well defensively...guess what no one was on the team, except save a few. I blame the system as much as I blame the players.

My comment about Ryder being the worst 30 goal scorer was directed to Habs In The Blood.

I just can't see why everyone is so optimistic about the youth of the team. You wanna dump a proven scorer, for someone....who "I'm really sure he can score goals with that much ice time", thats the same as saying "Anyone can score X goals with great players", you don't know that for sure.

I mean this is a discussion board and thats what we're doing, but I'll never buy into any of your arguments. If Ryder is as trashy as you guys think, how do you plan to get your magical #2 D by trading him.

Once again someone brings up the contract...and once again I'll say...do you think he should be playing for peanuts? 30 goal scorer should mean something, yeah Ryder wasn't well defensively...guess what no one was on the team, except save a few. I blame the system as much as I blame the players.

So we should pass on the draft every year because the prospect might not be able to score afterall.

It doesn't matter anyway when you can never move anyone out of the lineup to see if the player is any good.

Look; I get it, I really do. You only look at the team on the ice and that's all there is, and that's ok if you want to do that. reality of the situation is that the game is a bigger picture. Prospects and revolving doors of players is not only a guarantee, but common place in the NHL. So while you see the game as you want to see it, don't shoot down people and their ideas when they are looking at the full picture.

If I was looking at the big picture I'd suggest the Pittsburg strat...of trading all players for draft picks sucking for 5-7 years and load up on first rounders.

I'm sorry if I don't rate the prospects as highly as you do. Its easy to bank on prospects, because if they don't work out, theres tons of reasons to say why they didn't succeed.

You're free to look at the big picture as you call it, if you keep looking at the big picture you'll never see whats right in front of you.

In all honestly people are bashing Ryder, and I stand up for him that means I'm shooting people down? Sounds kind of double standardish.

Bashing Ryder? I would say we are talking nice about him saying that he is the only player on this team that could be traded for something useful.

We have enough RW on this team but we arent as deep in other areas, best idea is to trade the only one we can get anything for for something we need more. And since Ryder most likely will be lost to UFA soon we should trade him even quicker. Im looking at both the big picture and right in front of myself and most of us are.

There is no use getting rid of Ryder before any player step up and score the same number of goals.

If Ryder was playing with Joe Thornton he would reach the fourty goals mark easily, Cheechoo scored

56 goals with average scoring instinct, a franchise center playmaker could make Ryder score more.

So there is no need to rush things, Ryder is our best trade bait but this doesn't mean we should trade him now.

Cheechoo has very good scoring instincts. He was a 35-45 goal scorer in junior and scored 53 times in 128 AHL games (including an injury shortened 2nd season). He had 28 goals in his sophmore NHL year before the lockout without Thornton. He has a nose for the net and more creativity than Ryder. He's no Selanne or Bure, yes, but he's scored more goals with Joe than Glen Murray or Bill Guerin ever did.

Higgins had a soso year last year, does that mean he's reached his peak? Have a little faith people, sometimes we're so harsh on what we have its sickening.

The difference is that Higgins improved last year upon his rookie season - Ryder just puts in the same season over and over again. He's not the most useless 30 goal scorer in the league but he isn't really a quality first liner like we use him and he also isn't as good as a lot of people make him out to be. He's the closest thing we have to a one-trick pony on the team; his game is incomplete.

He has value and he isn't coming back so we might as well trade him for something we could use. It's not like his goals are irreplaceable.

Bashing Ryder? I would say we are talking nice about him saying that he is the only player on this team that could be traded for something useful.

We have enough RW on this team but we arent as deep in other areas, best idea is to trade the only one we can get anything for for something we need more. And since Ryder most likely will be lost to UFA soon we should trade him even quicker. Im looking at both the big picture and right in front of myself and most of us are.

I didn't think I was bashing Ryder but hey.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Chapter 2

Part 9 - The capabilities of Guy Carbonneau

Carbonneau has definitely made mistakes in the past - there is no denying that. But there is also no denying that for a rookie coach he ha sshowed promise and potential as well as hockey smarts. I blame him for the misuse of Alexander Perezhogin, the failure of Sergei Samsonov and the midseason lapse the Habs went through last year. Though at the same time, I know that he has brought along many of the kids nicely, has successfully implemented a hard-working system and is showing signs of improvement.

For one thing, he is learning from Gainey. Gainey has always been Carbo's mentor, since they were teammates with the Canadiens, from the time Gainey managed his team in Dallas, to the professional relationship they currently have back in Montreal. I believe that Gainey understands that Carbonneau is inexperienced and could gain a lot from Bob's tutelage and I also believe that Guy understands that Bob probably knows better in most situations. The Price debacle probably underlined this theory - Gainey overruled his protegé without any signs of a feud emerging between them. In the future, Carbo will continue to accept Gainey's advice and I think having Gainey around is one of the biggest reasons why Carbonneau has potential to become one of the league's great coaches in a few seasons.

However, in the meantime, our head coach has obvious communication problems. This was evident as early as last season when he lost control of the team by benching Craig Rivet, contradicted the message he attempted to send to Samsonov and generally didn't have much respect from his players. So far this season, he has already been subjected to "criticism" from Alexei Kovalev and been involved in a minor controversy in which he benched Steve Begin without any communication taking place between the two of them.

Another mistake he made last season - though he has shown signs of improvement - was his incessant complaining at the refs. Not only does it lower team morale and hurt the atmosphere on the bench but it also pisses off the refs and makes them more likely to favour the other team for the remainder of the game. Arguing calls is fine, but constantly whining in an arrogant and insulting way is going to do more harm than good. You'd think with a guy as calm as Bob as his mentor, he would be able to keep his cool a bit more.

All in all, I currently consider Carbo a pretty good coach but I believe that he will be very good within the next few years - and yes, Gainey will give him the opportunity to do so.

Part 10 - The effectiveness of Roman Hamrlik

He's been our best defenceman so far this season though I'd cut short on agreeing with the comments that say Hamrlik has become our #1 defenceman. His overall effectiveness has probably been a bit of a surprise. I did expect him to be slightly better than Souray but I was not expecting him to earn his paycheque, which he has been doing almost as well as anyone. My favourite thing about the Hammer is his confidence, coolness under the pressure and his ability to always make the safe play. He is really a necessity on a defence that includes Patrice Brisebois and a couple of other mistake-prone defenceman such as Francis Bouillon, Josh Gorges and Mark Streit (and so far this season, even the top two defenceman of Andrei Markov and Mike Komisarek).

One thing I like about Hamrlik is that he's got presence. He's a winner and has an aura about him that maybe only Saku Koivu, Kovalev and Price have that sets them above everyone else. The team atmosphere has to be positive if we expect to win games. Over the past couple of years, things have been taking turns for the better; the Calder Cup win makes our youngsters feel like contenders as soon as they join our lineup - it is important to let them get used to winning and realize that losing is unacceptable; the addition of veterans Brian Smolinski, Tom Kostopoulos, Hamrlik and Brisebois also increase the possibility of our team evading a mid-season slump such as the ones they have encountered in their past two campaigns.

I think Hamrlik was a great addition and that we would be in a much worse position with Souray in his position. I would still love to have Souray though - if we could have signed both Souray and Hamrlik, our defence would be looking very very good right about now.

Part 11 - Training Camp decision reviewed

I do not usually call mistakes before they happen but here is one decision that continues to bother me. Mikhail Grabovski is a talented player with a lot of speed, very little strength and even less hockey sense. Maxime Lapierre is a tireless agitator with decent offensive skills. Carbonneau's preseason decision to keep Grabovski with the big team over Lapierre is the mistake that I am talking about. I don't think that Max ever gave us any reason to believe that he is not an NHL player - at the same time I don't believe Grabovski has ever done anything more than a flashy move or two to show us that he is ready to be an NHL player.

Lapierre is simply the more complete and more useful player and the one that fit into both our team and system better. Even if Grabovski did hit his potential he would

a) have to be converted to a LW and

b ) not fit into our defensive system

Anyways, when you look at our roster you can see that our bottom two lines would work a lot better if we could insert a physical player - Grabovski adds an offensive dimension to a lower line but he doesn't really fit in - in my eyes, anyway, Grabovski-Smolinski-Dandenault is a floater line, dangling in mid-air, with a little bit of everything but not being particularly good at any of it. It seems to me like the reject line: all the players that didn't fit on to any other line, assembled together, iced only to give the only players a chance to rest. Personally, I could see Lapierre rounding out our bottom lines nicely (and get Kostitsyn back into the lineup!) and I think he's proving that he does not belong in Hamilton.

We all know the current line-up - here is the one that I would like (and expect) to see by March:

Latendresse-Koivu-Ryder

Higgins-Plekanec-Kostitsyn

Lapierre-Smolinski-Kovalev

Begin-Chipchura-Kostopoulos

The one problem I see here is that Kovalev may not have the necessary offensive support on his line but I do believe that if Kovalev is on his game he can do it all on his own - and if he isn't ... well, he wasn't going to do much anyway. I also believe, that Kovalev's line being the third priority for opposing defenders will help him out a lot as the other team's third pairing defenceman will have alot of trouble containing a player like him, especially while his linemates are making room for him and wearing down the opposition. Kovalev benefitted from this in Pittsburgh when he was never the central threat and could produce easily in Jagr and/or Lemieux's shadow.

I thought about having Chipchura as our #3 center but I believe he will be more useful than Smolinski on the hit and grind line and that - since Smolinski is only around for one year - Chipchura will be ready to replace him after the season and takeover as our #3 center (hopefully for several years).

This is all for this time. I believe other topics such as the Kovalev incident have already been discussed over and over again and that all the talk has died down so there is no point digging it back up. I'm happy to say that this post was much shorter than this thread's opening post - and I'm sure you guys are too. Anyways, that's the gist of it and I will leave this thread like this for now and probably wait a couple of months before adding another chapter.

- BTH

BTH, that was fantastic. :clap:

I agree with everything you said! You might be more generous with Carbonneau than I would have been but in general I think you are right on the money.

Your proposed lines are dynamite. I have always thought that Kovalev should play on the third or fourth as he is a do it yourself type of player. He wants to carry the puck and make his own opportunities. While Lapierre and Smolinski provide some quality board action and two way responsibility.

Great job.

BTH, that was fantastic. :clap:

I agree with everything you said! You might be more generous with Carbonneau than I would have been but in general I think you are right on the money.

Your proposed lines are dynamite. I have always thought that Kovalev should play on the third or fourth as he is a do it yourself type of player. He wants to carry the puck and make his own opportunities. While Lapierre and Smolinski provide some quality board action and two way responsibility.

Great job.

i just have three issues with that proposal:

1. Kovalev needs more ice time then that.

2. You are ignoring Kovy's ego. That would be a slap in the face to a guy having a great season with the most talent on the team. You might as well trade him now, that is no way to treat an athlete. (managing people is managing people).

3. Kovalev needs finishers. He is not a "do it himself' guy. He needs guys who can make nice passes to him, and guys who can keep up with his creativity. Putting on a line with a couple of stiffs will make him useless. Last year he was on a line with Pleks (when he was struggling) and Lats. Kovy was useless. (and pissed off about it too).

BTH's post is very thoughtful. However, my question with Kovy is - why mess with success? Thus far, the man is back on track, and we need him to be deadly. Until he goes off the rails again, leave him alone.

2. You are ignoring Kovy's ego. That would be a slap in the face to a guy having a great season with the most talent on the team. You might as well trade him now, that is no way to treat an athlete. (managing people is managing people).

3. Kovalev needs finishers. He is not a "do it himself' guy. He needs guys who can make nice passes to him, and guys who can keep up with his creativity. Putting on a line with a couple of stiffs will make him useless. Last year he was on a line with Pleks (when he was struggling) and Lats. Kovy was useless. (and pissed off about it too).

I second points 1. and 3.

And I don't see why Lats should be on the first line...

The ego thing can and should be avoided with communication. Last year Kovy was "demoted" to the third and fourth lines. In this case Kovy is the "hero" that will give us three solid scoring lines.

I think it is time that the old school of thinking of two offensive lines, a shutdown line and a grinder line dies. Some teams have one line that is stacked and a mediocre line following it (I'm not talking about the Sens as they are a killer team). We currently have two good lines and a shutdown line and an energy line. I propose that we would do well with three scoring lines. None of which are awesome but all are good.

Ice time does not have to be less for a third liner. If we have three quality scoring lines then Carbo can roll all three, not to mention the PP.

I understand your comments regarding line mates for Kovy. All I can say is that Smoke is not a chump and the work that Lapierre does along the boards makes this a strong line.

I understand your trepidations but with the right comments (leadership) by Carbo this can work.

I am not worried about Kovalev reacting to being "demoted" to the third line. Last year, even once he was demoted to the fourth line, he led all our forwards in icetime. I think that if Carbo could explain to Kovalev that they were sending him to the third not because of poor play, but more to spread out the talent, and sell the idea in a proper way, Kovy would be fine with it.

I agree with your point Cucumber, that's why I said that I would expect these lines sometime before March (the trade deadline, where a number of things might happen). If I were coach, I would not immediately shuffle up the lines while they're working so well. I would also like to see O'Byrne playing regularly in Montreal by that time but atleast one defenceman would have to be moved first. I think it would be Bouillon who loses his spot.

As for the Bulis joke, that was directed at me (what do you think BTH stands for!?) and it's okay because Matt will be getting his fair share of Bieksa jokes back very soon.

Bulis. What a funny guy. The reason why we suck all of a sudden is because Bulis is gone!!! :lol:

Bieksa jokes?

I think Kovalev has been jerked around enough...it'd be playing with fire to try and switch things up on him again. He's playing his ass off every night this season...why risk pissing him off and screwing that up?

• 4 months later...

Chapter 3

(Down the Stretch Edition!)

Part 12 - The Enigma That Is Our Top Line

The Canadiens, you will hear, are a team with incredible depth. The scoring goes four lines deep, the defence is as good as any in the East and the goalies are two of the most promising prospects playing their position in the world. But admist all of the excitement, people seem to be forgetting that the top line of Koivu, Higgins and Ryder has been dead almost all season.

The first question is why. I think that once Ryder started slumping early this season, his linemates started to lose their confidance as well, and once people started noticing this, the pressure started to mount more and more. Recently, all three of them have been making bad decisions on the ice and our scoring has been coming from the Kovalev line and no one else. What more, most of those goals had to come on the powerplay. Every now and then, the Koivu line has a huge game and they go back to sleep again. They had one of those games last night, and personally, I would like to think that they will pick up their play now that the trade deadline has passed. I would love to find out that our top line has become a top again and that we would not have to rely on Kovalev, Plekanec and Kostitsyn for 80% of our scoring chances.

But... let's face reality. It's very possible that our top line goes back to its slumping ways. Here's the real problem: if we go into the playoffs with the Koivu line playing poorly, are we still a competitive team? And how could we get around this drawback?

I think we could still compete without the Koivu line firing at all cylinders. The team showed this to me when they fought for first overall with only one efficient line. I don't think we could win a Cup without Koivu and co's production but I still think we could get through a round or two - I mean, we do have the #2 offence in the league, only behind Ottawa, who's goal total is getting closer and closer. If their poor play keeps up (or reappears, since they had a good game against Atlanta) I would expect Carbonneau to move Ryder back to the third line and move Kostitsyn back up. I thikn that if we ever get to that point again, we'll have to give up on this line completely and never tried it again. Let's face it, we've tried it plenty of times and just seems to have lost its magic. I also think we could try reducing that lines icetime and letting role players that Carbo trusts share the ice. After all, in the playoffs, your role players are going to play a key part in your success.

That being said, I'm reasonably confident that things'll go okay, as Ryder and Higgins are both second half players and Koivu is known for getting hot in the playoffs. I do think it is a legitimate concern though and that Carbo should start making sure that, in case things don't go as planned, he's comfortable with inexperienced guys like Latendresse, Lapierre, Kostitsyn and Grabovski getting key minutes.

Part 13 - The Departure of Cristobal Huet

This one has been beaten to death so many times, I wasn't sure it was worth including in this post, but I decided I might as well since this is the biggest issue in the news right now. First, let me just state the purpose of the deal, as there seems to be a lot of confusion as to why Gainey would even consider doing this in the first place: Gainey wanted to give Price and Halak the opportunity to run the Habs net down the stretch, gain some playoff experience and to hit their potential as quickly as possible. I repeat, this is what Gainey wanted, it was no unfortunate side affect of the deal. If our goalies were more experienced, I'm not so sure this trade would ever have taken place.

I thikn that Gainey analyzed the team and decided that we were better off (even in the short term) without Huet on our team. So he decided to trade Huet for the best offer he could get and, unfortunately, that was only a late second rounder in 2009. But I have little doubt that the return had little to do with the deal, and that had there been no offers, Gainey would have placed him on waivers. That is how Gainey thinks: first he decides if he wants to keep the player or not, and then he looks at trades. The mirror image of this happened last year when people were pressuring Gainey to sell off Souray at the deadline. After the date passed, Gainey said that he had never even considered trading Souray because he thought his team needed him in order to make a playoff push.

Now, we are taking a risk in net, but I (and Gainey) have plenty of faith in Price (maybe not as much in Halak, but he'll only be our back-up) so I don't this as such a huge risk at all. Price has already proven himself as one of the best guys to bet on in a big game. So to me, it is not so much a risk - it's not like Huet provided us with THAT much security - he's been very shaky lately and he's already got a reputation of disappearing in big games. As a Habs fan, I am excited to see our two goalies develop and not so disappointed that they were given the chance to do this.

if I were GM, I would have kept Huet just like most of you guys, but I can easily live with the deal and now that it's done, I can get excited. I knew Gainey wouldn't re-sign Huet in the offseason but I wasn't expecting him to be dealt so soon. For those of you whining that we have no chance at making a serious Cup run without Huet, get real; he is currently at about the same level as Price, except Price will get better every game and is also a more clutch goalie. I don't really care if Halak is a mediocre back-up right now. He might only get 5 games from now until the end of the season and he is going to learn a lot in each one of them. I don't think Price is going to falter, and I don't think there's much reason to believe he will, so I don't think Halak will really have much to do with our run.

Part 14 - Things To Watch Out For

Our team is only a point back of being 1st in the North-East, an impressive record. But our team is far from perfect and there are a few things we'll have to look out for down the stretch:

a) As I said above, we will need to get offence from more than just our first line. Teams are starting to focus on Kovalev and are really pressuring him whenever he gets the puck on the powerplay. If the Koivu lines starts going, the opposition will have to pick one line and be outmatched by the power of the other one. It would also be cool to get more goals from our many grinders and defenceman.

b) We have to make sure we stop blowing our defensive coverage. It seems that about once or twice a period, once of our players gets lost in the defensive zone and we give up a golden scoring chance. If we can all be more alert in our own zone and play more carefully, we could cut down on a lot of scoring chances and a couple of goals.

c) As things are, good, defensive teams have been able to shut down our offence, even if we have scored 201 goals in 64 games. When the game is fast paced and exciting, our Habs go Harlem Globetrotters on the other team and usually dominate, especially on the powerplay. But when the game slows down, other teams start to wear us down and we usually lose while giving a very weak effort. What we need to do in those situations is to start playing dump and chase hockey: shooting the puck around the boards, following the dump-in strongly and then finishing your checks and forechecking hard. That is going to force their players to start skating and it'll open up the game. We don't have any enforcers on our team but we are a very physical one and one of the leaders in hits. That is very encouraging and is a big reason for our success - we're a skilled team that isn't being walked all over by opponents.

d) In the playoffs, it'll be even more important to give all four lines a lot of icetime in order to keep your top players fresh. This means that we might not be able to use Kovalev and Plekanec for a ton of minutes like we do in a lot of games nowadays. I like the way Carbonneau rolls the defence, he gives everyone a chance and that is because he is happy with all six of his defenceman (though he sometimes doubts O'byrne). An important key for us will be not to rely on anything too strongly. In the past cuople of seasons our goalie has always been putting too much faith in one of our assets, whether it be Souray's shot on the powerplay, our goaltending or the top line. We will need to stop relying on specific parts of our game, and just getting everyone to play their game.

e) Other teams are going to try getting an early lead on us and sitting on it for 50 minutes. If we can score the first goal, it completely annihilates the other team's gameplan and forces them to start pushing hard for goal, hence opening up the game. And like I said before, once the game starts to open up, we are in the driver's seat.

f) We sometimes have trouble shutting down elite forwards like Kovalchuk, Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin, Jagr, etc. We were good at it when we had Bonk but now they tend to blow right by us. In the playoffs, a major part of our gameplan in each series is going to be about shutting down the other team's superstars. At the moment, I'm not sure what kind of a shutdown line we could assemble though it would probably be Begin-Lapierre-Kostopoulos, with the first pairing behind them. It's something that Carbo has to watch out for as it is going to be a huge need in the playoffs. We all saw what Moen-Pahlsson-Niedermayer did for the Ducks last year.

Part 15 - What Happened to ShortHanded?

Seriously, I had no idea what I was going to talk about here so I scrolled down and saw a post by ShortHanded:

"Best Joke EVER!!!

but seriously: BTH, I really enjoy reading your thoughts on this. keep them coming!"

Then I realized that one of my favourite posters has been AWOL for the past while and that that must be why no one has been agreeing with my posts recently. I tended to agree with her (or atleast I'm pretty sure it's a her, don't get offended if it isn't!) most of the time but she seems to have disappeared. Now that I think about, another one of my favourite posters, has also mysteriously disappeared. I am speaking, of course, of the hilarious Aebi4Life.

Instead of discussing an issue about the Habs with this point, I'm going to tell you people it is worth your while discussing things with. ^_^

First of all, there is Wamsley, The Chicoutimi Cucumber (your name is seriously too long, can we have a nickname that sounds better than "Cuke"?), brobin, InsaneAVSfan (just because you always agree with me), Chris, KoZed, Neech, Prime Minister Koivu, Fat Tony, Helmethead, Shorcat when he shows up, and a lot of other people that I can't think of right now. Come to think of it, this is a pretty smart board and I take most people here more seriously than I do Mike Milbury, John Ferguson Jr., Nick Kypreos, Chris Cuthbert and a lot of other professional hockey analysts on TV.

But beware - here is a list of guys you should add immediately to your ignore list:

Macaskill (avoid this one like the plague!)

Captain_Stealth (a Nucks fan: a complete waste of your time! :lol:)

PTG (he will instantly bombard you with a slew of political opinions)

Streamer (he will whine about the amount of respect he gets in HWL until you feel like becoming a Leafs fan)

Colin (he uses too many big words so half the time I skip over his posts :P)

Obviously, I'm just joking about those last five (aside for Maca; seriously, avoid that guy like the plague!) and I think I'm about done here as I've gone off topic enough.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, until next time guys,

and don't forget the Gameplan!