The Official TV Thread

jetsniper

Guess as to who the "Oceanic 6" are? We know Hurley, Jack, and Kate. Who are the other three? I'm guessing Sawyer, Sun, and Sayid. They need major characters to carry off the flash forwards IMO.

Also, did anyone see Michael? Harold Perrineau was in the opening credits...

Another question - who was in the coffin at the end of season 3? My guess is Michael... so maybe they're bringing him back for that.

I would think that Sawyer is one of the 6... leaving two open spots for, hmm, Sayid and one of the "others" maybe?

Having 6 people alive off the island is too obvious for JJ Abrams. My guess is Oceanic 6 means something else despite what Hurley was screaming (the dudes in a mental hospital)

That just reminded me though, I meant to see if that Oceanic Airlines commercial was on youtube.

Maca, Theres a Terminator series Monday nights on FOX. Great show.

lazy, I miss Firefly too. =( I just watched Serenity last night actually, haha.

About the 6 - watching the first episode of Season 4 has me thinking that some people actually stayed on the island?

You know, that guy who visited hurley wanted to know if "they are still alive" and stuff like that. Anyway, I already can't wait for next Thursday.

I was thinking about that too Maca. Hurley tells Jack they have to go back and during the season finale last season, Jack was telling Kate they have to go back.

Possibly to save the rest? And Locke is becoming an excellent anti-hero.

About the 6 - watching the first episode of Season 4 has me thinking that some people actually stayed on the island?

You know, that guy who visited hurley wanted to know if "they are still alive" and stuff like that. Anyway, I already can't wait for next Thursday.

Yeah, I'm positive people were left on the island and as Charlie says to Hurley, "they need you."

As for Michael, I looked back at all the flash forwards and still couldn't find him in the episode.

Theres definitely still people on the island, the question is whether or not they will end the series where the flashbacks are right now (ie leaving us wondering if they do go back) or whether we will get to seem them go back to the island. Personally I'm hoping for the latter.

I think that they might have had Harold Perrineau in the credits because it was originally supposed to be a 2 hour premiere, but because of the strike they wanted to stretch out the 8 episodes as much as possible. I'm expecting to see him next episode.

Im never watching an episode preview again, the preview for the premiere ruined just about everything!

I think that they might have had Harold Perrineau in the credits because it was originally supposed to be a 2 hour premiere, but because of the strike they wanted to stretch out the 8 episodes as much as possible. I'm expecting to see him next episode.

Still no Michael, but it seems obvious that Michael is Ben's man on the boat. I'm thinking that Walt figured out the bad things his Dad did and really did find his way back to the island, so Michael went on the boat to find him.

Still no Michael, but it seems obvious that Michael is Ben's man on the boat. I'm thinking that Walt figured out the bad things his Dad did and really did find his way back to the island, so Michael went on the boat to find him.

Ahh, Michael on the boat, I like that one. Explains how Walt can "project" himself for Locke to see as well.

Sawyer mentioned something about a "taller Walt" in reference to Locke seeing him as well - so maybe that's their way of easing in the idea that Walt's probably had a huge growth spirt... :P.

Ahh, Michael on the boat, I like that one. Explains how Walt can "project" himself for Locke to see as well.

Sawyer mentioned something about a "taller Walt" in reference to Locke seeing him as well - so maybe that's their way of easing in the idea that Walt's probably had a huge growth spirt... :P.

I still think the producers lied when then used to say there was no sort of temporal distortion involved. Then again, maybe back then it was true, but they really wanted to find a Way to get Walt back on the show full time. I know he's not in the credits like Michael is, I'm just hoping he comes back at some point. His character was too interesting to just ship off the island. That was definitely a case of the creators not thinking ahead when they did the first first 3/4 of season one. They created a cool character then realized he was going to grow up faster than the time frame on the show, so they had to get rid of him.

There are a lot of people in the credits that aren't actually in the episode. For example, all the characters in the helicopter from episode 4X02 were in the credits for episode 4X01. Zoe Bell was in the credits for 4X02, but is yet to appear. I'm not sure why they do it, but I suspect it's to shroud who will appear on that particular episode.

I agree Walt needs to come back, as him and Locke seem to be the keys to unlocking most of the mysteries. I think there's a decent chance Walt isnt with Michael, as if you remember from season one, Walt never wanted to leave either.

Theres one thing thats bugged me for a while, just before the Raft left, Walt told Locke that the hatch shouldn't have been opened. What made him say this and why?

Zoe Bell was in the credits for 4X02, but is yet to appear. I'm not sure why they do it, but I suspect it's to shroud who will appear on that particular episode.

I know they include the entire main cast in all the credits, but why add Michael back in before he shows up? They would add an element of shock when he comes back by not listing him beforehand. That's ruined a number of shocking guest stars in shows over the years. I think pre-show credits should go away.

I know they include the entire main cast in all the credits, but why add Michael back in before he shows up? They would add an element of shock when he comes back by not listing him beforehand. That's ruined a number of shocking guest stars in shows over the years. I think pre-show credits should go away.

You could always avoid reading them like I do... :D.

You could always avoid reading them like I do... :D.

I can only read half of each name anyways. ABC seems to be sending out the widescreen version to all TVs down here, because stuff is always being cut off on the sides this year. It's pretty annoying.

I agree Walt needs to come back, as him and Locke seem to be the keys to unlocking most of the mysteries. I think there's a decent chance Walt isnt with Michael, as if you remember from season one, Walt never wanted to leave either.

Theres one thing thats bugged me for a while, just before the Raft left, Walt told Locke that the hatch shouldn't have been opened. What made him say this and why?

I think because the hatch was one of the island's protections against detection and invasion.

Yes, but I haven't watched the first two episodes yet. Have them downloaded and I'll either catch them tonight or tomorrow sometime.

What's great about the show is that they manage to change it up completely every season so that it doesn't get monotonous (last year it was America's Player, this year it's.... won't ruin it).

NBC has announced Scrubs will return April 10. There is still no word on whether they will write and film the final seven episodes. Creator Bill Lawrence says the worst case scenario is that they will produce at least four episodes and release them with the DVD if NBC won't air them.

What's great about the show is that they manage to change it up completely every season so that it doesn't get monotonous (last year it was America's Player, this year it's.... won't ruin it).

Thanks! :D

I heard it's couples something or other. Honesty, I'm just waiting for BB to come to Canada so I can get on it. Y'all know you'd want to watch me ;)

btw. LOST was great last night - the whole Sayid bit.

Yeah, my dream is to be on big Brother and be the sneaky snake that outsmarts everyone. The problem is that the best player rarely wins because they're voted off quickly because everyone knows they're a threat. You should probably walk around with a limp and pretend you're a cripple so people have some sympathy for you and find you harmless.