The Official TV Thread

jetsniper

Still no Michael in Lost, this is getting old. Interesting twist at the end. My mom saw it coming, but I certainly didn't.

I called that when they were hanging the clothes together and Kate just kept staring at Aaron.

Whats up with Jack and her though? Is there another kid or was she talking about Aaron?

As soon as I heard Kate had a baby - I was Aaron!!!! (well, as soon as I saw Claire/baby I remembered and made the connection, haha).

Anyway, better question out of all that episode was: What happened to Claire?

Another would be - why doesn't Jack want to see the baby?

Any yet another - in the trial they mentioned there were 8 survivors from the crash - yet there's only an "Oceanic 6". My guess is that two people could be Michael & Walt? I had some other theories on this, but yea.

Any yet another - in the trial they mentioned there were 8 survivors from the crash - yet there's only an "Oceanic 6". My guess is that two people could be Michael & Walt? I had some other theories on this, but yea.

I wondered about that, but figured that two of the survivors died on the island, according to their story. Seems like they mentioned the US Marshall didn't die right away, so he might have been considered one of the 8 initial survivors.

I wondered about that, but figured that two of the survivors died on the island, according to their story. Seems like they mentioned the US Marshall didn't die right away, so he might have been considered one of the 8 initial survivors.

I think Jack said he died in the crash, but to be honest, I can't remember for sure.

Maca, Big Brother is sucking big time. It's just a bunch of losers bitching at eachother over the smallest little problems. Atleast the token gay couple was broken up.

Another would be - why doesn't Jack want to see the baby?

Maybe he felt guilty about how Claire died (if she is dead). He might also have realized that Aaron is his nephew and maybe that makes it hard for him as well. Who knows.

I was pretty happy with that episode. My biggest question is what happened to the helicopter crew?

Maybe he felt guilty about how Claire died (if she is dead). He might also have realized that Aaron is his nephew and maybe that makes it hard for him as well. Who knows.

I was pretty happy with that episode. My biggest question is what happened to the helicopter crew?

I totally forgot that Claire is Jack's sister! :o

I think we find out next Thursday about the helicopter.

That episode of Lost just dragged on and on, not very good. And then the preview for next week: "You'll see a face you never thought you'd see again." For the love of God, his name has been on the opening credits all season long, you have to be an idiot to be surprised.

That episode of Lost just dragged on and on, not very good. And then the preview for next week: "You'll see a face you never thought you'd see again." For the love of God, his name has been on the opening credits all season long, you have to be an idiot to be surprised.

LOL, I forgot about that, my mind started racing about who it would be. I started hoping for Charlie, haha.

I miss whatsherface too from season 2. I forget her name but she was played by Maggie Grace. She was shot by Ana Lucia.

Was a so-so episode for sure, but the previous Desmond episode was amazing, one of my favourite episodes of the series...

After that Desmond episode, me and my dad looked at each other and agreed it was one of the best Lost episodes ever.

LOL, I forgot about that, my mind started racing about who it would be. I started hoping for Charlie, haha.

I miss whatsherface too from season 2. I forget her name but she was played by Maggie Grace. She was shot by Ana Lucia.

After that Desmond episode, me and my dad looked at each other and agreed it was one of the best Lost episodes ever.

I would even go as far as to say it was one of the best hours of television i've ever seen. Of Course it helps that Desmond is probably my favourite character and Faraday is quickly rising up the ranks.

I think last night's episode was setting up A LOT for the future. War with Ben? Ben will win. The Jack & Juliette story, etc.

If this episode is actually the root of a lot of what's to come (in terms of story progression) I'll think of it as rather good.

I suppose we learn about the last two Oceanic 6 members next week - that should be good.

Got my 46 inch full HD LCD TV last night. Just ordered NASN (North American Sports Network) Canal+ Sport. The two networks that sends NHL in Sweden.

So happy. Montreal-New Jersey on the eleventh.

• 2 weeks later...
Another disappointing episode of Lost.

I started hoping it wasn't Michael. Like, maybe it was the other Korean guy... or Charlie, or Mr. Ecko. Something crazy like that. No dice. No shock.

I still think the episode succeeded overall though. I liked how they flipped around the Sun/Jin story, even if it was a tad predictable.

So the count sits at:

Oceanic 6: Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sun, Sayid. (We're missing one more person... Sawyer? Desmond?)

Oceanic 6 + 2: Jin - I figure he dies as they leave the island, but he's one of the two people Jack refers to @ Kate's trial as being one of the 8 flight survivors. *shrug*

So in the future, we can only assume that Jin and Claire die.

I still think the episode succeeded overall though. I liked how they flipped around the Sun/Jin story, even if it was a tad predictable.

See, I hated that. One flashback and one flashforward in the same episode is a bit much.

See, I hated that. One flashback and one flashforward in the same episode is a bit much.

:o Too much?

I can never get enough. :P

btw, it seems they're counting Aaron as one of the Oceanic 6. That, I do not like.

Really? I thought they did a great job with that. I kind of knew i wasn't going to like the episode that much when i heard it was a Jin/Sun episode so i wasnt expecting too much, and i ended up enjoying it.

I think the next episode is going to be the one i've been waiting for since i heard Michael was coming back, a flashback of Michael that shows what he and Walt did once they left the island and how he got to this point. Should be good.

:o Too much?

I can never get enough. :P

btw, it seems they're counting Aaron as one of the Oceanic 6. That, I do not like.

Too much as in getting a bit outrageous. Adding in the flashforwards was one thing, but having both in a single episode was annoying, especially since you didn't find out till the end.

I started hoping it wasn't Michael. Like, maybe it was the other Korean guy... or Charlie, or Mr. Ecko. Something crazy like that. No dice. No shock.

So the count sits at:

Oceanic 6: Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sun, Sayid. (We're missing one more person... Sawyer? Desmond?)

Oceanic 6 + 2: Jin - I figure he dies as they leave the island, but he's one of the two people Jack refers to @ Kate's trial as being one of the 8 flight survivors. *shrug*

So in the future, we can only assume that Jin and Claire die.

1. It can't be Desmond because he wasn't on Oceanic. Otherwise they'd be able to count Ben and Juliet.

2. I don't think Jin is dead, I think there was some kind of emotional deal on the island where only 2 people could leave or 2 spots left on a boat or whatever. Jin makes Sun leave with the baby.