The Official TV Thread

jetsniper

6 days until Dexter. I am telling u guys...this show is freaky good. You will need Showcase/TMN to watch though.

I've only seen the pilot of season 1 but I agree, this show is frikkin good - and pretty unknown too.

I've never seen Heroes before but I'm getting together with some friends to see it tonight. Hope I understand what's going on.

I've only seen the pilot of season 1 but I agree, this show is frikkin good - and pretty unknown too.

I've never seen Heroes before but I'm getting together with some friends to see it tonight. Hope I understand what's going on.

If you've never seen it before then I doubt it. It's not exactly an easy show to pick up.

Only a few more minutes till NCIS! Too bad stupid FOX moved Bones to Tuesday. Now I'll have to tape it and watch it after Eureka. I'm giving up on The Unit. I like the main characters, but all the wives are so annoying and the storylines are not very good most of the time.

I watched Chuck online last night, I think it will be something worth watching. Monday night just became a long night, especially when 24 comes back. NCIS and Bones had decent premiers. I was pretty disappointed by CSI, a pretty crappy episode. I was already losing interest in the show as it was.

Are you talking Miami? I only ask since thats the one on Mondays, I know Vegas premiered on Thursday. Wanted to watch it but forgot so I'll have to download it. Chuck also looks like something I'd take an interest in but theres already too much for me on Mondays so it's doubtful, unless I download the episodes all the time and watch them later. Heroes and Prison Break with 24 in January is already too much for me on one night.

Speaking of new shows, I watched Bionic Woman on Wednesday. I really liked it, I'll probably watch it consistently now. I know it's a lame concept but I also have an extensive knowledge of men in tights who fly around so an interest in a robotic woman doesn't surprise me. :lol:

I watch the show ever once in a while. But out of the entire hour, the Hiro stuff was the best. Weakest stupid cheerleader girl and the stalker/flying dude. That was so Superman Returns right there.

I didn't understand what the Hiro parts had to do with the storyline.

I didn't understand what the Hiro parts had to do with the storyline.

The guy he's helping is the sole reason he did his journey stuff in the first season. The premiere is just laying groundwork for the rest of the season, as shown by him realizing he's screwed up the future. I'm willing to bet the stories his father told him about Kensei when he was a boy are really about Hiro.

If that made any sense.

Are you talking Miami?

Speaking of new shows, I watched Bionic Woman on Wednesday. I really liked it, I'll probably watch it consistently now. I know it's a lame concept but I also have an extensive knowledge of men in tights who fly around so an interest in a robotic woman doesn't surprise me. :lol:

No, just regular CSI.

I won't even give Bionic Woman a chance. It was a bad show the first time they did in the 70s. You shouldn't remake things that were bad in the first place.

No, just regular CSI.

I won't even give Bionic Woman a chance. It was a bad show the first time they did in the 70s. You shouldn't remake things that were bad in the first place.

Yeah, my dad sat there whining about them re-making a bad show while I watched it. Then after it was over, he said he really liked it. Plus the two TV critics in the paper really like it as well.

Ok, by a total fluke, I happened to find out CityTV was showing Chuck just as it started so I watched it. Really, really liked it so I don't know how Mondays are gonna work for me now, haha.

They must be doing the same thing NBC is, showing that week's episode of a popular show every Saturday night, since nobody watches new episodes of anything on Saturdays.