What are you doing to celebrate?

TheAussiePosse

By avoiding all the work I already avoided all day before and during the game.

But then again, I don't want to lose my scholarship. That would not be good. I better get to work, get the work done that I otherwise would have done this weekend. What is the schedule for the next series, anyone know?

[Edited on 4-20-04 by Fanpuck33]

getting drunk on canadian beer and calling all my boston fans (although i dont think they get "car ton bras sait porter un epee/il sait porter la croix")

IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES!

I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!

[Edited on 4/20/2004 by simonus]

I'm listening to Bee Gees.

Ever heard a song called "Massachusetts" ?

If you've not, it goes something like this:

"And the lights all went out in Massachusetts"

Wearing my Habs Jersey, my hockey helmet and carrying my :hlogo: flag. I went down town Peterborough (where I live) Yelling "GO HABS!!!" and "How about those Canadiens" and Singing "OLE! ole,ole,ole OLE OLE!" too....I went down to a pub where a girl I know works at who is a :hlogo: fan, skated in gave her a hug then skated out cheering "GO HABS"..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was Great...If (and when) we beat T-Bay there will be a few more following on bikes...:/)

I tied a big canadiens flag on my back like a cape, carried a smaller flag in my hand, wore my habs jersey, and my habs hat with my megaphone in the other hand, and skateboarded down the street, singing just like you, fletch. :lol: It was great, because i live in toronto, and not alot of people were happy with what i was doing.